Morning sickness ~ now??? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 12-21-2005, 08:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok, so I spent the better part of my first trimester and part of the 2nd with some wicked-bad morning sickness that lasted all day. Now 3 out of the past 4 nights I've had to get up out of bed to puke after I lay down. I don't get it. It's just at night. The baby gets really active when I first lay down, so it's almost like I get sea sick! Is that possible? And it is no fun to be sick on your stomach when someone is kicking it!

So as if I don't have enough complaints at this point, I'll add this one. Anyone care to commiserate?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 12-21-2005, 08:22 PM

No actual puking, but I've been having nausea after dinner, bad heartburn in bed (to the point that I thin I might have to throw up), and dizzy spells in the morning. The only thing I can think to explain it is that our stomachs are getting soooooo squished that they're sensitive to anything right now. maybe eat a smaller meal in the evening and give yourself plenty of time to digest it before heading off to bed. Easier said than done, right? After eating a small dinner at 6:30, I'm hungry again by 9pm and starving by 4-5 am again. maybe try propping yourself up with pillows while you sleep?
#3 of 6 Old 12-21-2005, 08:24 PM

I threw up in the middle of the night about 3 weeks ago. I feel like throwing up in the middle of the night a lot - for me it is related to indigestion and heartburn. Although I don't feel that great the rest of the day either, especially in between meals.

I'm glad an end is in site for all of us!

~Tracy

Rockin' mama to Allison (9), Asher (5) and Alethea (3), head over heels in love with my sexy husband, Tony.

#4 of 6 Old 12-21-2005, 08:32 PM

I've been throwing up about 4 nights out of the week for the past couple of weeks due to heartburn. Not fun is it? At least we don't have a whole lot longer.
#5 of 6 Old 12-22-2005, 10:46 AM

I've been really morning sick.. Including today. I don't want to eat because I know I'll just end up throwing it up. Ugh. It's frustrating.

I have my methods of calming it, though.
#6 of 6 Old 12-22-2005, 04:58 PM

I threw up this am and have been throwing up after dinner for the past 1.5 weeks.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page