Want to be pen pals? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-23-2010, 07:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello, I am a new mom of a wonderful 6 week old son. I am also new at being a SAHM.

I am really loving the new me but would love to have more contact with other mom's. I have not found a mom's group yet but am beginning to look into that.

I would love to start a penpal relationship with another mom who would like to do the same.

I am 37 years old, have worked in the medical field, have a 6 week old son who I breastfeed. I live in central NC. I have 3 siblings. I am engaged to the love of my life who is my son's father.

Please let me know if you are interested in being my penpal.
Thanks for reading,
Elizabeth in NC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2010, 09:52 PM

Great idea! Just pm'd you.

SAHM to two amazing boys
8-21-05
Old 04-23-2010, 11:54 PM

I love this idea and am going to piggyback, I want a pen pal too!
I have a 16 month old boy. Am married and live in Atlanta. I like licorice, Mexican food, reading and pretend to know how to sew (I've yet to wear anyting I've cobbled together).

Pm me if interested
faith in Atlanta
Old 04-24-2010, 01:21 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
This is an awesome idea! I am almost 34. I live in NH, have a 3 month old son, am married to the love of my life, love to read multiple genres and write poetry. I am loving life these days, but I feel a bit isolated when it comes to the companionship of other moms. I'm thinking of joining a mom's group soon. But I love to write so I think being pen pals would be extra cool.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:16 PM

Great idea!

I'm a 31 yr old mother of 2. I live in Ontario Canada with my DH of 4 years.Our DD will be 3 in June and our DS is just barely 6 weeks old.
I'm into tattoos, baking, cooking and canning. I love to read anything but my favorite genres are suspense, horror and thrillers. I also crochet when I have time and there is no soon-to-be 3 yr old "trying" to help me, LOL. I am also looking into starting belly dancing or pole dancing classes to lose some baby weight. I'll only be able to do that if I am able to wear my son so I don't know if those will happen.
I have a few mama friends (in the near by city where I used to live) that I hang out with every so often but no one in my town that I am friends with. I think having a pen pal would be awesome.

Please feel free to PM me also.

DS (03/10) &  DD (06/07) both were/are : waterbirth.jpg homebirth.jpg winner.jpg

Old 04-26-2010, 04:54 PM

Fun idea!
Old 05-09-2010, 11:48 PM

What a great idea.

I'm in Texas, 31 yrs old. SO and I have a 13 month old son and we are TTC #2. We will be moving for the 3rd time this year next weekend. So friends and momma groups are hard to come by.

Breastfeeding, cloth diapering, extended rear facing, gardeing, sewing (diapers, slings, burp cloths, blankets, etc.), cooking, momma.

Stephanie
Momma to Gavin (3/24/09), Heart broken 6/13/10, TTC
Old 05-11-2010, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithsstuff View Post
reading and pretend to know how to sew (I've yet to wear anyting I've cobbled together).

Pm me if interested
faith in Atlanta
This is me too. Although to be fair it's usually stuff for the kids. My poor kids.

Maybe we can all email each other and make our own MDC circle?

User Tag List