what do you do when you have time to yourself? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

#31 of 33 Old 07-14-2010, 08:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It usually involves wine. Either the tasting of or shopping for.

And I third the sentiment about grocery shopping solo. I consider that more of a luxury than a massage.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 33 Old 07-16-2010, 05:19 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My DH has been working out of town lately, so any time to myself is rare. It's the kids and just me 24/7 until he gets home.

He's home this weekend, so I'm meeting a girlfriend for a movie and shopping.

Otherwise, it's time on the computer, reading, writing on my blogs, watching TV (evenings), go for a walk on my own when DH can watch them (love it!)...I'm also learning to knit but I suck at it...oh well...

Mother to DD#1  s/b @40w 2003 for unknown reasons; DD#2   10.5 years old; DS  7 years old 
  A personal choice--your son's!

#33 of 33 Old 07-16-2010, 05:57 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I get my alone time at night when I take my bath and read. Sometimes I spend all night in there.

SAHMlovin' to DD 10/00 & DS 10/04 If your son is intact, keep him safe, visit the Intact Care forum Circ, a personal choice, Your SONS 11/98 6/99 Thyroid cancer survivor. With 5 & 2 Boxers wishing for

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page