SAH Wardrobe Reality and Ideas - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 42 Old 01-31-2012, 02:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

I am losing some baby weight and updating my current wardrobe. My goal is comfort while not being dumpy. I'd like to mix in a few cute pieces, as well as some pieces that can be dressed up or down.Spring is approaching.

What are your classic, signature pieces?

If you feel you have achieved a put together look, what are the main items in your wardrobe?

Also, do you shop thrift/consignment/name brand/etc. For example, I like certain name brands, but I'm always happy to find them at a consignment shop.

What does your wardrobe look like and what are your favorite things to mix and match?

#2 of 42 Old 02-01-2012, 01:16 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)

A lot of times I don't go out/go anywhere during the week as we are a one car family.  So I wear a lot of pjs/loungewear.  Stuff that I wouldn't necessarily go out in but I also don't feel scrubby in front of the hubby and kids either.  I am thinking of getting one of those velour yoga sets with the matching pants and hoodies for the upcoming spring.  Still cool but the kids will be getting to go outside soon, we can go on more walks, etc.  I also have a couple pairs of jeans for times like this.  Maybe a tshirt type dress come summer? 

I might be wierd but since my los are still small and messy, I really like having "expendable" clothes for during the week...stuff that I'm not upset if they get paint or snot or cleaning stuff on.  As they are getting older I think I'll start wearing my everyday clothes, well, everyday. 

Right now my clothes are just a mishmash of whatever I've found at the thrift store or walmart.  We haven't had a lot of expendable income, and since things are still in good shape I'im not going to run out and buy anything new else just yet.  I really love coldwater creek,they hold up great and are my style.  I also really like jcpenney brand and have had good luck with them.  In a pinch, Just My Size brand at walmart holds up decent but I have to buy a size or two up due to shrinkage, and I actually really like their elastic waist jeans but they actually seem to stretch out after washing them so I'm getting a second pair I can "dress up" in a size smaller. 

Also, I tend to dress myself up in other ways.  I do my hair, put on some nice perfume, etc,so even if i'm in comfy "mom" clothes I feel like a woman.

#3 of 42 Old 02-01-2012, 02:22 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

At home I wear yoga pants (long in winter, 3/4 length in summer) and fitted (ish) t-shirts.

For going anywhere further than the park around the corner my favourite things are wide-leg pants or long skirts and fitted t-shirts. These pants in dark brown are my favourites at the moment (on me they are floor length). And this or this t-shirt. I also have an ankle length black skirt in a stretchy t-shirt material and I have made a pair of wide-leg pants in a woven cotton with a yoga waistband and plan to make a couple more. The pants I make are from patterned fabric so I wear them with plain coloured or striped t-shirts.

Oh, I also have two long dresses which are like ankle-length t-shirts, one in black and one in olive green. I'd like to have some brighter dresses but all the ones around at the moment have spaghetti straps and I don't like the way I look in sleeveless tops.

Mother of two spectacular girls, born mid-2010 and late 2012  mdcblog5.gif

#4 of 42 Old 02-01-2012, 08:11 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Oh, I am a woman that used to dress herself every day, and I miss that part of my working life!

Clearly I am not going to be running about my house in a Banana Republic pencil skirt, lantern sleeve blouse and a ridiculous pair of  5 inch heeled peep toe booties.  But I wind up feeling very down and depressed when I don't feel "pretty".  So I've been pondering what kind of look I want for my new life.

I'm hampered by quite a bit of baby weight.  I gained moderately through the majority of the pregnancy, but really packed it on the last two months.  I have to fight to keep my weight near a healthy range, and right now I'm rocking a size 14-16 when I'd really rather rock a 10.  I'm debating if I want to buy myself some pieces to carry me through my larger days, or if I want to make due with the stretchy lounge wear and pieces I wore oversized (which now fit snugly!). 

But one way or another, I picture my Mama wardrobe as being comprised of long jersey dresses and stylish flat sandals in the warm months... and I have no shortage of these dresses already, just can't get in them right now.  I'm also a big fan of yoga pants, and will be a bigger fan when I can no longer store things under my butt cheeks.  Yeah, I said it.  I pair those with light weight fitted tees and Vans or ballet flats.  Before, I would never have been seen in public (and not working out) in yoga pants...  now I think I need to get over it.

I think that day to day, I'm aiming for a pair of fitted jeans, a cute top and a sandal or ballet flat or Vans. 

I don't exactly feel fabulous at the moment, so this is all a happy fantasy for me.

lovestory.gif   And on 09/23/2011, we were three;  husband, daughter, and me!

#5 of 42 Old 02-01-2012, 08:48 AM

I find that I do better if I have at least one outfit that I feel like I look nice in. That outfit may be composed of old clothes, thrifted clothes, borrowed clothes, my husband's clothes... but one whole outfit. Even if I'm going through a brief size stage. And sometimes I end up washing it over and over and over again.

(during my pregnancy, it was enormous maternity yoga pants. This summer it was nursing dresses. I'm not quite sure what it is now; I wear a lot of jeans and fitted long-sleeved tops, but I'm feeling less put together than I would like)

#6 of 42 Old 02-01-2012, 09:45 AM

I work only a couple hours a week in a office, the rest of the time it is me and the kids. Several of my kids are still really small and bodily fluids on me daily always happens. I wear mostly disposable clothes like someone else mentioned. Jeans either straight legged with boots or bootcut with clogs, and cheaper skirts with leggings with a fitted tee. I go to target or someplace similar at the start of whatever season it is and buy 5 new plain tees because by the end of winter or summer they are covered in stains from children. I pass as presentable but I also don't wear if paint or baby spit up is on me. I still have 20 lbs left to lose from my last baby born last summer so right now I am wearing the same two pairs of jeans over and over again. The few times that I had between babies when my other kids were not puking on me or wiping snot on my legs, I would spark up that wardrobe with a nicer shirt or skirt, a cool sweater. RIght now I have some of those hanging in my closet but I refuse to wear them because they will just get ruined until my younger two are older. 

There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.
#7 of 42 Old 02-01-2012, 01:16 PM

Oh! Yes. Clogs. I love my clogs. I can slip into them while carrying two babies, I can slip out of them to lie down and nurse someone to sleep. And yet they look like grown-up shoes, especially with jeans (not so much with dresses). I was so happy when they started to fit again after the delivery (six months later).

#8 of 42 Old 02-01-2012, 01:51 PM

My attempt to come out of the total mom look (too-big jeans, basic or worn-out T-shirts, sneakers) has been somewhat successful, over the past couple years. It includes the following:  well-fitting jeans (consignment!), sneaker-y shoes that aren't sporty white, and a couple cardigans or casual jackets, to layer over anything to turn it into a more put-together-looking outfit.  And, more recently I've collected a few necklaces.  Those go a long way to looking like I tried to get dressed! I don't really do anything with my hair, or any makeup, so that's what I do. 

#9 of 42 Old 02-01-2012, 02:32 PM

I always want to dress the way I don't 'need' to. 

When I worked as a cashier at a gas station through college and would come home every day reaking of gasoline I just wore ratty jeans/Tshirts and loved to 'dress up'.  Once I started teaching and had to dress professionally every day, I cherished dressing down.   My style could be described as...hmmm.... 'casual bohemian'.  I hate accessories, though.  I do lots of consignment/thrift shopping, but I am more successful if my mom takes DS so I can really dig through the racks.

When I decided to stay home I was super excited to be able to wear short dresses; something as a middle school teacher who likes to sit on top of desks  I couldn't wear (just consider seated middle school boy eye level).  I bought a bunch that seemed practical for home  and hung them up in the closet where they have stayed all winter because I hate, hate, hate any hint of being cold.

So right now, its mostly funky T-shirts and jeans.  Fitted T's and  boots help me feel a little nicer.  I WISH I could pull off wearing yoga pants/fitted casual type stuff through the day, but I just feel like a slummy teenager when I try (I am super jealous of mamas who pull this off).  However, my favorite outfit continues to be a flowy long skirt I bought on sale my freshman year of high school with a fitted T shirt (still gets compliments, despite many mendings and a pregnancy).  I have had a longer relationship with that skirt than with my husband. 

#10 of 42 Old 02-02-2012, 10:56 AM

I wanted to come back and add that, oh man, I cannot WAIT until the bubbies are back into a shelf bra safe size again (and not constantly needed by my wee creature).  Something about putting a bra on just makes getting dressed seem... unpleasant, now.  Esp. since I'm going to struggling with the "single handed" nursing feature multiple times a day.  But...  I just can't see getting dressed but still wearing a Hanes sport bra.  Hanes are for bed.  So if I'm wearing the bed bra, shouldn't I just stay in my pajamas?

Shelf. bras.

Shelf bras in maxi dresses are better than anything else on earth.  Add sandals or Vans, scarf and jacket if needed, salute the closet and adios!

I can't wait.  I really, really, really cannot wait.

#11 of 42 Old 02-02-2012, 11:50 AM

My mom style I am good with.  I wear super cute jeans.  I have very long legs (not super tall though) and get them at the Buckle.  I buy maybe 2 pairs a year and wear them every single day.  I am 20ish weeks pg and still wearing them.  I hate cheap jeans.  They fade, they stretch or shrink- sometimes both! and end up looking cruddy after a couple of months.  My mom started working there and now she will get them for me at 40% off- so Yay!  I pair them with either cowboy boots, puma street sneakers (I don't do tennis shoes), or ballet flats.  I generally wear target fitted tshirts and I too buy them at the beginning of the season because at $6 each they just won't last forever.  I accessorize with a cute purse (used to be Coach- now I started designing my own leather ones) and bracelets and big earrings.  I have an easy to manage pixie cut and mineral makeup is so easy and looks good too.  I think I look much better than many of my counterparts around here!

Before kids I work cute fitted button downs, dress jeans, and heels all the time.  

Iowaorganic- mama to DD (1/5/06), DS1 (4/9/07), DS2 (1/22/09), DS3 (12/10/10), DD2 (7/6/12) and a new kid due in early 2014

#12 of 42 Old 02-02-2012, 12:24 PM

I am not a stay at home mom any more but my job requires a uniform.  So when I come home to work some more :-/ and cook and clean and tend to kids and their homework it is tempting to just slip into my pajamas/yoga pants.  It is not conducive to being productive and it is hard to leave the house.  I don't have a man around so even that is no motivation to loo good.

Things that help....I try to make an effort towards grooming (I have to have my hair ugly at work).  I keep my eye brows done and start my days at home by fixing my hair.  A little mosturizer and smell good stuff (not perfume but lotion or something to make me smell like something other than work or kids.)

Clothes - Nice jeans go a long way.  I cough up the money. I am hard to fit.  I wait for sales and specials but I am willing to shell out up to $75 a pair.  I have two.  And a nice pair of slacks.  A nice pair of leather shoes with a modest heal can really polish your look but I usually wear canvas tennies.  I try to have at least one black button up shirt that I can wear with anything.  it's my go to nice shirt.  I also buy a stash of t-shirts at the beginning of the season to wear with everything.  and I have a supply of cardigans.  A sweater or jacket over a T-shirt can really make you look more put together.  i also hate my upper arms....In summer I usually get a couple pairs of capris and when I can find them knee length full-ish skirts (these were in a couple of years ago and are so nice.  They look pretty without any fuss and they work with t-shirts) and pair them with some casual flats and a t-shirt.  

Accessorize.  Even if I feel dumpy, putting ear rings in can make me feel like I really put some effort in.  I need to get better with necklaces but I really notice what my customers are wearing and the first thing I notice is if they are wearing a coordinating necklace.  It just always seems so "finished".

shoes - I wear converse with my jeans and anything else gets black heals.  In the summer I have had canvas flats which were nice but I have not found any I liked since my last ones wore out.  I also have some silk mary janes that are nice for summer.  But my core shoes are my converse and heels.  If I could wear boots (my legs just do not cooperate) I would invest in a nice pair because these can really help an outfit out.

Under clothes.  If you are wearing yoga pants or jeans and a T shirt it is easy to forget how important foundational garments are to your overall look.  especially when fashion is handing us such flimsy fabrics.  Buy a good bra...at least one.   I realize nursing limits bras that your tatas will look hot in.  But I think it would be easy to nurse in some of the pluge front bras.  Heaven knows I have trouble keeping the girls contained in mine.... Also shape wear and the proper underwear for the outfit.

If you are between sizes buy at least one outfit that fits you well.  if you buy cheap.  You will feel better about your body if you are wearing clothes made to fit it.  

And if you are at home with young children all day I think yoga pants are totally appropriate and cute.  Your job is active and requires all kinds of freedom of movement.  But there are yoga pants that look good and ones that look like cheap pajamas.  If you want to look good and put together make sure they are in good shape, invest in some that are made with quality fabrics, are the right length,  and fit well.   Wear a top that looks good with them and some cute shoes.  and wear proper undergarments (for yoga pants I would go with boyshorts or spanx).... :-)

The truest answer to violence is love. The truest answer to death is life. The only prevention for violence is for the heart to have no violence within it.  We cannot prevent evil through any system devised by mankind. But we can grapple with evil and defeat it, but only with love—real love.

#13 of 42 Old 02-08-2012, 11:00 AM

MrsGregory, you are hysterical. ROTFLMAO.gif

Hmm, I want the yoga pants to go, especially since I have now worn them so much that they have faded and look tacky.

I would love to dress up, and I miss that so much.

But just as I was thinking I could start building a new style wardrobe, I am pregnant again.

So it looks like the yogis are here to stay!

#14 of 42 Old 02-08-2012, 11:33 AM

Yay!  Congratulations!  Maybe a few new pairs of yoga pants are in order then :)

Iowaorganic- mama to DD (1/5/06), DS1 (4/9/07), DS2 (1/22/09), DS3 (12/10/10), DD2 (7/6/12) and a new kid due in early 2014

#15 of 42 Old 02-10-2012, 11:23 AM

seriously been feeling dumpy lately.  I am trying to get rid of some baby weight.. (my baby will be 4 in a couple weeks...) but I've been serious about it for a couple months.. and I don't want to spend money on clothes that are just going to fall off me in a couple more months (did that sound a little too optimistic?) 

I spend a couple hours a week in my 1st graders class and usually try to dress half decent for that.  Jeans/cardigan/converse is my usual outfit. But I still feel sloppy and dream of being skinny and spending lots of money on new clothes :)  Around the house I'm usually wearing jeans and a sweater and socks.. or gym clothes. 

#16 of 42 Old 02-10-2012, 11:57 AM

I love to wear wrap skirts, a fitted t and comfy flats or flip flops when the weather is warm.  When its cold I switch to jeans, long t's, scarves and slip on shoes/ boots.  I also adore cardigans, but don't have many.  I have found that a scarf, or a bright colored skirt goes a long way to make me feel put together.     

Jen:, mommy to Angel: 2/12/06, proud wife: to Patrick 5/13/02, hoping for one on the way someday soon!

#17 of 42 Old 02-10-2012, 09:56 PM

I've been thinking about this a lot as I'm 39 weeks pregnant, just waiting on baby. I've had a hard time with feeling like I've lost my sense of style while being pregnant. My style is more bohemian punk rock and I'm excited to be able to go back to that. Skinny jeans with boots, leggings with skirts and boots! I'll probably have to buy some more summer clothes since I recently moved from Seattle to San Diego. Seattle is basically fall for 9 months of the year and San Diego is basically spring for 9 months.

DD Seraphina born at home on 2/21/2012! 

"Childbirth is more admirable than conquest, more amazing than self-defense, and as courageous as either one."
#18 of 42 Old 02-15-2012, 08:00 PM

I think a lot of this has to do with what you feel good in.  For me, I can be wearing yoga pants and t-shirts around the house and feel good in them as long as they me fit well.  If my top is two sizes too big and the pants have a droopy butt then I just feel like a slob.  Out of the house I mostly go with dark-wash jeans (lately straight leg, but have some boot-cut ones too) and assorted short or long sleeve tops.  The tops are t-shirt style but I try to find ones that have something unique or different about them.  Lately I found a few nice short sleeve ones at a Banana Republic outlet, they seem very well made and cost less than $15 for three of them which I think is a good deal.  I have to spend more on jeans since I'm 6' tall so my options are limited and not cheap.  Plus I have found that cheap jeans often have an off silhouette and are unflattering on me somehow...

I agree that a top layer can help make the whole outfit look a bit more put together.  I have a couple of cardigans in both short and long sleeves, and some jackets that work well for this.  One for example is a khaki linen-blend jacket with roll-up sleeves that comes in handy in the summer time when I'm going somewhere with air-conditioning or if the weather is a bit cooler.

Shoes are my problem right now, I have these sneaker-y ones from a comfy shoe company that I really shouldn't wear anymore cause they're grungy and stretched out.  But they're so comfy and quick to slip on that I keep going back to them.  A lot of what will work for you depends on your personal style too, mine is pretty casual with a bit of sporty mixed in there.

#19 of 42 Old 03-04-2012, 07:01 PM

I have to admit I have "home" outfits and "outside" outfits.. My home outfits tend to be a bit on the ran down and ratty side. redface.gif I, also, only wear skirts unless Im working outside (ever try cleaning out gutters wearing a skirt not a good idea, Ive seen people try!) or working out..

At home I tend to wear one of my older skirts, they have been through 1-2 pregnancies so they are stretched out and really don't fit in any way, shape or form. But since no one sees me beyond the mail man or the woman at the park I don't really care. I usually pair it with either one of my old T-shirts or one of hubbys tshirts. If Im feeling particularly dumpy I wear my husband's unit shirt and my old black skirt. Yes, a classic outfit. My hair is in a bun, pretty much 24/7 unless I'm washing it or brushing it.

When Im out I have several "nicer" outfits. These actually FIT (in other words they are a size small instead of a size XL) and look nice. I wear them when we go to library time or I have to go out shopping or to base for something. I have some really nice outfits I save for when my husband's command have unit functions and for church. I have 1 extremely nice outfit that I have never worn but I made to go out to dinner with my husband. One of these days Im going to make that man take me someplace nice! When I go out I usually french braid my hair and wear a scarf on top to keep the kids from pulling on it.

~Heather~ Mama to Miss E (1/07), Miss A (11/08), Mr.T (2/11) and Miss A (10/12) Expecting our newest blessing sometime late Sept/early Oct.. Wife to my Marine since 11/2005
#20 of 42 Old 03-14-2012, 06:26 PM

One super easy outfit I've been wearing a ton of lately is a short knit skirt over leggings, with a loose knit shirt. It looks cute but it's super comfy and easy.

Jen, journalist, policy wonk, and formerly a proud single mama to my sweet little man Cyrus, born at home Dec. 2007 . Now married to my Incredibly Nice Guy and new mama to baby Arthur.
#21 of 42 Old 03-14-2012, 07:36 PM

I will always love jeans and a black t shirt.

Claire, book reading, tree loving, coffee drinking wife to K, and happy SAHM to ds G Feb '09 home birth, dd C ~ free birthed June '11, and now a new lil surprise due October 2012 joy.gif

#22 of 42 Old 03-18-2012, 04:58 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)

SAHM wardrobe reality...sagging, baggy maternity jeans (baby is 3 months old) and a stained, saggy t-shirt that is now several sizes too big for me.  Looks very sexy with a pair of worn out Crocs.  

My wardrobe dream....a slim pair of well-fitting jeans, button down blouse, and a trim jacket.  Cute shoes, clean hair and a simple piece of jewelry.  

Frugal, food growing mama to my four loves

#23 of 42 Old 03-18-2012, 06:09 PM

My favourite right now is either yoga pants or leggings with a tunic style top.  It's comfy and still looks good while running errands.  I hate wearing jeans, I just can't be comfortable in them for some reason.

. : Jill, mama to 5 kiddos, soon to be 6 in June 2013 : .

#24 of 42 Old 03-19-2012, 06:11 PM

I still like to dress 'normal' during the week unless I have been sick or otherwise don't feel well. To me a comfy pair of jeans doesn't feel that much different than a pair of sweats but it feels like I've made much more of an effort for some reason. I am really liking the skinny jeans because they look great with flats(about all I wear) and they are about the only kind of pant you want to wear with boots in the winter. I have lost all my weight (don't hate me) but I've still got a bit of a pot belly going on. I don't like wearing any fitted t-shirts because of that. What I've found that works really well for me is a long flowing shirt, like a tunic, loose tank top, or hi-low style shirts paired with skinny jeans, shorts or capris and flats. This way you are still VERY comfortable, able to move with your little toddler/take care of baby and look stylish and 'presentable'.

#25 of 42 Old 04-29-2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthiegirl View Post

SAHM wardrobe reality...sagging, baggy maternity jeans (baby is 3 months old) and a stained, saggy t-shirt that is now several sizes too big for me.  Looks very sexy with a pair of worn out Crocs.  

spitdrink.gifOMG I'm reading this in the library and I literally just cracked up out loud and everyone stared at me.......I totally get you mama!!! I haven't laughed this hard for a while :) :)

Mothering my sweet preschool boy luxlove.gif and my new arrival bfinfant.gif

#26 of 42 Old 05-10-2012, 11:06 AM

I'm surprised no one has mentioned dresses! Now that the weather is warm it's so easy to just slap on a cute dress. It's so easy because it's just one piece and you don't have to combine and match. You can buy casual ones and dressier ones and just pair it with some cute sandals and maybe some jewelry. I love them. Plus a lot of them can be belted as you continue to lose weight.

I usually buy the bulk of mine at thrift stores and then supplement with a few new dresses for when I want to feel trendy.

But you will catch me in the work out pants and t-shirt sometimes as well, those are so hard to give up.

#27 of 42 Old 05-11-2012, 11:01 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)

I live in really nice jeans and v-neck tops.  I love drape-y v-necks (like the ones from Madewell).  I shell out big bucks for nice jeans - since I wear them just about every day, I think it's justifiable, and I have 2 really amazing pair instead of 6 crappy pair.  Buying well-made also makes them last - my black J Brands I've had for two years and are showing no signs of wear, even though they get worn 2-3 times a week.  I also have some dark wash Ernest Sewn jeans, scored for $99 (from $188) a few months ago, and I live in them.  

I like to keep my wardrobe very limited, but high quality.  I rarely buy clothes, and when I do, it's a one-in-one-out policy.  I clean out the closet regularly - if I don't love it and want to wear it, it goes to the donate box.  

Now that it's summer in Texas, my nice jeans will be traded out for nice shorts.  I do love to wear dresses, but I spend so much time either nursing (and I prefer to nurse by pulling a shirt up, rather than a dress down) or on the floor that it really isn't practical.

I used to work at Anthropologie before the babe, and had a really amazing collection of timeless, quality dresses, and lost them when we last moved.  I think they got sent to Goodwill accidentally. I'm still in the mourning process.

Living and loving in ATX with DH (of 7 years) and DS (3.5)
#28 of 42 Old 05-13-2012, 12:07 PM

I'll mourn with you for losing Anthropologie dresses. Man, what a bummer.

DD Seraphina born at home on 2/21/2012! 

"Childbirth is more admirable than conquest, more amazing than self-defense, and as courageous as either one."
#29 of 42 Old 05-14-2012, 09:44 AM

Luckiest - I have a gross question for you - or for anyone who wants to answer - I'm in the $75-$100/pair range for jeans (several brands) and I wash them every time I wear them (unless I only wear them for an hour or something short like that); cold wash, line dry, cool iron if needed, and they last for a year or three, but they do show wear within the first year.  If I upgrade to the $100-$200/pair brands, with the same care, will I not see that wear?  Will I see a big improvement in performance?  Do you wash every time you wear in order to keep those jeans looking new for 2 years or more?

I'm getting more and more into jeans and pants (instead of dresses/skirts as I normally would wear) - they're just more practical for nursing and being busy around the house, but I'm wondering if I've reach some kind of jeans value terminal velocity...

#30 of 42 Old 05-15-2012, 06:17 PM

Mrsgregory- why do you wash them so much? That is why they are looking worn. I buy the same price level as you are and mine stay looking awesome for a couple of years usually unless I do something stupid to them.  I wear mine as long as I can before washing- even if I have to take a wet rag and spot clean them.  I have tried on pricier jeans and can't see how they would last longer- the fabric just seems so flimsy to me.  I really love BKE jeans- they last forever it seems.  In fact I decided I really want a new pair of skinny ones for after the baby :)

Tags
Stay At Home Parents

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page