Brand of favorite yoga pants - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 08-22-2012, 01:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm about to have another little one in about a month. I'm looking for decent quality . . . can't stand things that get all pilly or baggy, but I'm not looking to drop over $50 a pair either I'm thinking about 3 pairs to rotate for a few months while I'm healing & loosing weight (fingers crossed on the loosing weight thing smile.gif )

So hit me with your favorite brands of yoga pants. I also would prefer things you can buy online as I'm in crazy rural Montana.

#2 of 4 Old 08-22-2012, 02:01 PM - Thread Starter

Oh & reason I picked to post in SAHM area is well because I am one lol. Also I don't have a job where I need to look all professional, but I still want to look cute & put together for errands/random visitors all while being able to comfortably chase 3 kids all over the entire house. I thought all you fellow SAHMs might be able to relate & have some resources for awesome yoga pants ; )

#3 of 4 Old 08-27-2012, 05:47 PM

I have a few pairs of comfy/cute yoga type pants from Aerie (part of American Eagle). If you order online, you can chose the length, which is always a problem for me when I try things on in stores. They have different colors and styles to choose from and they're decent quality at around $20-$30 a pair. Hope that helps! 

SAHM married with 2 boys (Feb 2010 & Oct 2012) 

signcirc1.gifgoorganic.jpg

#4 of 4 Old 08-28-2012, 12:01 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

I'm not a SAHM, but saw this. Lulu Lemon pants are amazing and seem to fit and look great on women of all sizes and shapes. Pricey, though, but I haven't heard one person say it's not worth it. Everyone where's them here in Vancouver - it's become a bit of a fashion faux-pas because everyone wheres there everywhere all the time.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page