Not Sure where to post this - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 08-31-2012, 03:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I've been a stay at home mom for over 3 years now, My husband's income is the only money we have coming in and his pay is well let's just say it's not that great. We need some extra income. Does anyone know of any good legit work from home online jobs?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 08-31-2012, 07:06 PM

Oh man I haven't posted in forever

What "skills" do you have? There are plenty of freelance type gigs for web designers, writers etc if you're qualified for something like that..

blogging.jpg    fambedsingle2.gif  homebirth.jpg  read.gif  happy momma to DD 8/07 and DS 6/10
#3 of 7 Old 08-31-2012, 09:15 PM

Really? How does one find them?
#4 of 7 Old 08-31-2012, 09:25 PM - Thread Starter

I have very good computer/typing skills, I'm not sure about web design I have never tried it. I'm not sure what I would need to do to be qualified for something like that. I'm open to any courses or anything like that I would have to do. I need extra income coming in, but with three children 3 and under I can't get childcare for them due to, that's where all or most of my income would go, and I don't want to give up being at home with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommariffic View Post

Oh man I haven't posted in forever

What "skills" do you have? There are plenty of freelance type gigs for web designers, writers etc if you're qualified for something like that..

#5 of 7 Old 09-01-2012, 07:57 AM

You can try freelance websites like E-lance...you pay to sign up I think (unless you get a basic account) and there's different jobs you can look for! Also have you considered watching a child or two in your home? That way you can bring in income and be home : ) 

rdehoff-us likes this.

blogging.jpg    fambedsingle2.gif  homebirth.jpg  read.gif  happy momma to DD 8/07 and DS 6/10
#6 of 7 Old 09-30-2012, 04:19 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)

It's not an online job, but Barefoot Books, an independent children's book publisher in MA, has an ambassadors program where you buy a starter kit and then become a seller.  It's sort of like selling Avon, but with kids books and games.  You can host parties, set up at book fairs or school events, advertise online, etc.  I'm not sure how much you could really earn, but if you're extroverted and motivated, it might be worth a try.

#7 of 7 Old 12-06-2012, 08:42 PM

Hi there, you need to be careful when looking for work online, there's a lot of scams...(I've actually been scammed a few times.) My friend introduced me to a work from home program a few months ago and I decided to give a go at it in November, she's making about $300 a day with it right now and I'm making about $120. It's free, no fees, no selling, no shipping. It does require a little time at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's very easy work. If you want more information just email me at Victoria-Brock@hotmail.com I'll help you every step of the way.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page