My 3 year old daughter, just had the idea to stick her finger down in one in of the holes on the lid to parmesean cheese. It took 2 of us, and lots of vegtebale oil to get it off her finger. Has anyone else expierenced anything like that? Needless to say, that was the scariest moment of my life, and the worst panic attack I've ever had.
Not that, but we have a railing with spindles that seperates the kitchen from the living room and my ODD got her head stuck in it. Needless to say she freaked and I was able to get her head out by kinda pushing her ears back and pulling her out. Scary for sure.
Nate dog 5/15/04
Lil' G 11/8/07
My Shamrock 3/17/10
|62 members and 18,516 guests|
|agentofchaos , allergytest , bananabee , barefootmama307 , BlessedMommy , CricketVS , Dakotacakes , Dear_Rosemary , Deborah , delightedbutterfly , DeLisiCreative , Dina1 , Dovenoir , girlspn , Haley Walker , happy-mama , hayle_williams , Iron Princess , Janeen0225 , jayneeann , Jessica765 , JHardy , katelove , kathymuggle , Kelleybug , lilmissgiggles , lisak1234 , mama24-7 , MamadeRumi , marsupial-mom , mckittre , Michele123 , mirandalola , Mirzam , NaturallyKait , oaksie68 , Ogirl74 , oldsmom , omarinbox1888 , pokeyac , RollerCoasterMama , samaxtics , sarrahlnorris , sciencemum , shantimama , Smella , Socks , Springshowers , sren , stephalittle , SweetSilver , thecoffeebean , tifga , VsAngela , Wolfcat , Xerxella , zebra15 , zoeyzoo|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|