Is there an organization/website for SAHP support? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 11-22-2015, 02:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Is there an organization/website for SAHP support?

Just curious if there is any kind of formal organization/group/website for SAHP support? I'm thinking something like what the La Leche League is for breastfeeding moms, but for SAHPs. I've seen lots of blogs of course and this forum, but wondering if there is something else to help support SAHPs or parents who want to become SAHPs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 12-18-2015, 12:35 PM
jrw

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
A while back, I interviewed a woman named Holly who runs theworkathomewoman.com. It's a blog, not a formal organization, but that website is totally comprehensive on the subject of SAHPs. They're constantly putting up new, really encouraging content. If you haven't heard of it, you should check it out.

My interview with Holly is here, also, if you'd like to read! familysignal.com/blog/q-and-a-with-the-work-at-home-woman-what-does-it-take-to-be-a-stay-at-home-parent

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page