I want to be a SAHM again!! - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 12-20-2015, 02:10 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I want to be a SAHM again!!

I've been working since January 25 hours a week and I'm off sick this month(been off since Dec 1st and signed off till Jan 1st and possibly longer depending on how I feel) and I have realised how much I hate working outside the home. I hate all the rushing around and trying to get to school on time after work and and having to get up and leave the kids at home when they have a day off. I hate being too tired to cook and keep the house clean. Am I weird for feeling this way?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 12-29-2015, 06:07 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Nope, not at all. What's right for one person isn't necessarily the best for another. I don't think I'd enjoy juggling work and home, it sounds stressful. I haven't gotten stir-crazy like some people feel when they aren't working outside the home.

Could it be that not feeling well is colouring your outlook on what day to day life was like when you were working? How long were you toughing it out through an illness, before you took your leave? It might be a good idea to get well and go back to work before you decide about staying at or leaving your job. Your kids have probably been home over Christmas break, which isn't the normal routine, either.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page