Can I give your blog a free custom design? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 03-28-2009, 03:38 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have been doing blogger design for a bit now. I love it so much that I'm going to start doing it full time. Anyways, I need to build my portfolio and I'm doing some free designs as long as you agree to let me put your blog in my portfolio (great if you like a lot traffic to your blog). I can pretty much do anything you want. I use digital scrapbook kits to design the blogs. You chose the kit.

blogger blogs only

2 column wide or x-wide
3 column
up to 3 backgrounds
borders (or no borders)
custom header I design in photoshop
custom signature
post seperator (sp?)
custom labels (like the recommended and blog archive)
custom horizontal link bar (links to other pages in your blog and it goes under the header) this is a maybe....I'm still learning it, but if you really want it I can try. I have done a few with good results.plus more

Please email me if you would like me to design your blog. I'm only taking 3 people to start with. First come first serve. Thanks.

Here is a example of some things I can do. The borders, header, 3 column, siggy, backgrounds etc.

http://3ctester.blogspot.com/

xoxoxox

#2 of 4 Old 03-28-2009, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
I have been doing blogger design for a bit now. I love it so much that I'm going to start doing it full time. Anyways, I need to build my portfolio and I'm doing some free designs as long as you agree to let me put your blog in my portfolio (great if you like a lot traffic to your blog). I can pretty much do anything you want. I use digital scrapbook kits to design the blogs. You chose the kit.

blogger blogs only

2 column wide or x-wide
3 column
up to 3 backgrounds
borders (or no borders)
custom header I design in photoshop
custom signature
post seperator (sp?)
custom labels (like the recommended and blog archive)
custom horizontal link bar (links to other pages in your blog and it goes under the header) this is a maybe....I'm still learning it, but if you really want it I can try. I have done a few with good results.plus more

Please email me if you would like me to design your blog. I'm only taking 3 people to start with. First come first serve. Thanks.

Here is a example of some things I can do. The borders, header, 3 column, siggy, backgrounds etc.

http://3ctester.blogspot.com/
I emailed you!
#3 of 4 Old 03-28-2009, 12:30 PM

That is so fun! I have NO CLUE what I am doing on mine. Part of why I haven't written in a while. It is embarrassing! :

Mama to 9 so far:Mother of Joey (20), Dominick (13), Abigail (11), Angelo (8), Mylee (6), Delainey (3), Colton (2) and Baby 8 and Baby 9 coming sometime in July 2013.   If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!

#4 of 4 Old 03-29-2009, 05:11 PM

I just had someone else offer to do this for me with my new blog! Have fun! I love my design!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page