Forum Jump: 

#1 of 38 Old 04-04-2009, 12:24 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok, I love these monthly noveling posts, so I'll start the one for April s

Noveling in January

Noveling in February

Noveling in March (March babies rock, BTW )

I've rewritten chapter one and I love it...albeit the grammatical and present/past tense flaws, I'm excited about it! I want to send a shout out to all my writer buddies for all their critiques!

I'm onto redo chapter two (since I wrote my 1st draft in third person POV and then decided halfway through to change it to 1st person POV...can't just switch words, too bad it doesn't work that way...but it is proving to be a better POV for the story and I can't wait to get chapter two underway...it's just such an emotional chapter that I am shying away from doing it...hence, the noveling thread for April must be born!
#2 of 38 Old 04-04-2009, 10:17 AM

I'm in! *flexing her fingers*

I did 21.5K words last month vs. 31K that I hoped for, but with February's accomplishments I am still about 1/3 of the way into my book! I credit all of you ladies (I don't remember any gentlemen here, right? ) for your support.

I try not to get discouraged that I didn't meet my March goal, it's all about aiming for the moon and landing on the stars deal.

Once again, I'll try to write 1,000 words a day on average. I will have April vacation to catch up if I fall behind again. :

New endeavor coming soon...
Raising Alice in Wonderland (DSD, 17), and in love with a Superman
#3 of 38 Old 04-06-2009, 02:11 AM

I'm here!

This is my first "noveling" thread, and my first novel (minus one incredibly bad piece of NaNoWriMo junk from last November ).

I'm still very much in the research and outlining stage. But I wrote a few sentences tonight just so I can say I've started, just to make sure I don't stay in the research mode forever.

I'm also reading The Novel Writer's Toolkit (by Bob Mayer) and some internet sources on writing/writing novels. I'm trying to balance a desire to write well and realistic expectations (I know this won't be perfect).

I'm stoked to be doing this. I'm also scared...but not so scared that I want to stop, just scared enough to be excited (roller coaster scared, kwim?).

Right now my biggest challenges (besides general "OMG what am I doing?!" and "where do I begin?!" issues) are:

1. Setting. I can't quite figure out a setting that feels right.
2. Narrowing down the story. I have vague ideas for the plot, and some specific scenes in mind. But I'm having a hard time coming up with the entire picture.
3. Organizing my thoughts. I need to make myself a work schedule, figure out how I'm going to organize things (such as notes on characters, research, printed pages, etc.) and get my brain to focus.

I'm glad this thread/forum is here for support.
#4 of 38 Old 04-06-2009, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyvangogh View Post
2. Narrowing down the story. I have vague ideas for the plot, and some specific scenes in mind. But I'm having a hard time coming up with the entire picture.
3. Organizing my thoughts. I need to make myself a work schedule, figure out how I'm going to organize things (such as notes on characters, research, printed pages, etc.) and get my brain to focus.

I have 30K written down, and I still have pretty big holes in my plot. I am still working on polishing the setting, adn I am not very organized.

Here is teh extent of my organization: I have three word document files.
#1. The actual manuscript. I have a few notes within, it jumps around, but it is more or less in chronological order. Right now it has about 16 chapters started, and maybe a couple of them are finished.

#2. My outline and notes on characters. I don't update it too often, but I jump into it when I get stuck.

#3. about 15K I wrote for this story during NaNoWriMo and now it's completely useless.

It's good to see new people join.

#5 of 38 Old 04-06-2009, 03:10 PM

Still going! I'm playing around this month with the whole Script Frenzy thing- converting it to a screenplay- but its great. I'm getting a lot of got ideas and the story is coming into sharper focus. With a screenplay, you have to lay more details into the dialog, it's not as subtle as weaving things into novels. Since I'm not proficient at that yet anyway, screenwriting is a good excericse for me.
#6 of 38 Old 04-06-2009, 03:12 PM

I'm still plugging away at my first novel. I'm handwriting first because I share a laptop with DH, but I got 3 rough chapters typed into the computer yesterday! I was pretty pleased with that. I've got my basic plot down and I'm tweaking the filler plots. Looking forward to a productive February. I am dreaming of a writing career to help out my DH and make it where I don't have to go back to teaching or working at Wal-Mart for benefits. I'm really motivated.

Appalachian mountain woman, radical homemaker, homeschooler, childbirth educator, and doula loving her DH and three powerful little femmes. Deladis 8-4-05, Ivy 4-28-08, and Gweneth 7-21-12 HBA2C! hbac.gif  -  blogging.jpg ribboncesarean.gif

#7 of 38 Old 04-06-2009, 03:48 PM

I'm in. I started my first novel on the 15th of March and have 16k words down. It's really hard for me to write as the minute I open up word, my 1 year old starts screaming. She can be playing quietly in another room with my 3 year old and seconds after word opens she's standing in front of me freaking out.

I'm really excited about my story but I keep changing around the plot. I'm also having trouble figuring out how much description to write. I keep reading that description should be kept to a minimum and then I go read a bestseller and the description is endless.
#8 of 38 Old 04-06-2009, 03:50 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I'm stoked to be doing this. I'm also scared...but not so scared that I want to stop, just scared enough to be excited (roller coaster scared, kwim?).
Perfect descriptive

Quote:
Right now my biggest challenges (besides general "OMG what am I doing?!" and "where do I begin?!" issues) are:

1. Setting:
I tend to write my stories where I want to be: on the beach, in the mountains. But if you are doing a fantasy novel...hmmm...got me.

2. Narrowing down the story:
I tried for years to do this and it totally stagnated my writing! Just write! I love just writing and seeing where the story starts to get a life of it's own, taking it's own direction. There is a sad part to this: in editing you'll be deleting a lot of potentially good writing that just doesn't fit...but it's a great way to write out your story while working out the kinks

3. Organizing:
I think the best book I ever read that helped me get going with all this and writing too was This Year You Write Your Novel. It totally helped me see a better way to do it. And I have! My novel is done, gone through it's first edits on onto the second round...and I only started last May...so this book really worked for me!

Good luck!

#9 of 38 Old 04-06-2009, 03:54 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by limette View Post
I'm really excited about my story but I keep changing around the plot. I'm also having trouble figuring out how much description to write. I keep reading that description should be kept to a minimum and then I go read a bestseller and the description is endless.
I REALLY love description. I think it gives a novel that novel feel, rather than it being something that someone just wrote without thinking much about the when & where. Plus, without description, how can any reader get into their imagination?
#10 of 38 Old 04-06-2009, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyHawk View Post
I REALLY love description. I think it gives a novel that novel feel, rather than it being something that someone just wrote without thinking much about the when & where. Plus, without description, how can any reader get into their imagination?
I'm not showing you my stuff!
Once in a great while one of my characters will get bit by a mosquito or smell french fries, but most of the time the descriptions are thin.

Still, I'm pretty pleased with my progress. I only thought about writing a novel in January, started in late February, and now I've filled a notebook! Wow! But since I had no idea what the story was about when I started --- since I literally just sat at my daughter's desk with a pencil and notebook and started writing with no forethought, I know I'll have to re-write the entire first section when I finish ---- now that I DO know my plot and characters.

For the first time yesterday when I re-read what I'd written on Saturday, I was thrilled. Instead of totally making myself sick, I was actually reading an enjoyable story! I just hope that there's at least one other person in the world who has the same taste!

Quote:
2. Narrowing down the story:
I tried for years to do this and it totally stagnated my writing! Just write! I love just writing and seeing where the story starts to get a life of it's own, taking it's own direction. There is a sad part to this: in editing you'll be deleting a lot of potentially good writing that just doesn't fit...but it's a great way to write out your story while working out the kinks
I heartily agree! Otherwise, you may limit your possibilities to "fit" within your framework. I am always willing to change my ideas if the story dictates while I write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by limette
It's really hard for me to write as the minute I open up word, my 1 year old starts screaming. She can be playing quietly in another room with my 3 year old and seconds after word opens she's standing in front of me freaking out.
Okay, just while typing up this post I've been interrupted at least three dozen times by my two youngest (the 4 year old is asking me a question right now), so I would never attempt to lose myself in the writing unless the kids were, at a minimum, asleep! But usually, when they nap, I need to nap too, so I occasionally write at night, and usually every weekend. If I tried to do any serious writing while watching my kids, and they started to fight, I'd get soooooooooo mad, but I know there are some more patient personalities who can cope with that sort of thing. If you are one of them, I'm jealous!

Jenny, reading & writing mama of dd(18), ds(6), and ds(3)
#11 of 38 Old 04-06-2009, 05:30 PM

I'm in. I've got too many projects going at once but this is the oldest and I'm really going to give this my all for a while. I have actually been working on it between stuff but I've printed some chapters for edit and I'm going to start there!

I'm really enjoying this process.
#12 of 38 Old 04-07-2009, 10:06 PM

I'm feeling a little bit hysterical at the moment. All over the place between the happy, and the sad, and the overwhelmed.

I started another project today. : Another novel.

Don't worry, I worked enough on my first one. About five pages of notes in a notebook, and a map to think through the physical portion of the journey: how many miles a day, where each planned encounter would happen, etc. I even wrote a bit on history of the island! What I'm trying to say, I am by no means forgetting my island fantasy with mermaids and wild hounds and what not.

But! This new idea is so good, so simple, so tempting to jump into... It was born out of "writing a query" exercise from this brilliant blog http://nathanbransford.blogspot.com/

I already have ALL of the important question answered. Who the main character is and how she will change. The plot advancement, the tone, the climax and the resolution. Done. *sigh*

Where do I find the time?! I can't stop writing, and what if all of it *pardon my french* sucks?!

I have a full time job, thank you very much, that I have to get up for by 6:30AM.

Anyone knows what I'm talking about? Should I be drinking energy drinks and write until I fall asleep on my keyboard, or do I need something like chamomile tea?
:

#13 of 38 Old 04-07-2009, 10:44 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriole View Post
Anyone knows what I'm talking about? Should I be drinking energy drinks and write until I fall asleep on my keyboard, or do I need something like chamomile tea?
:
don't do sleepless nights...leads to adrenal fatigue...and then you won't have anything left to give to anything, least of all your dreams.

chamomile tea? sounds delish! drink it, create and work on what you're in the mood for and never box up anything and put it away.

I work on numerous creative outlets all at once and that's just how I am. If I got bogged down with just one, I wouldn't do it. I need more than just one way to create and express my, well, creativity!

work on two novels at a time until one tells you that IT is more important and then finish that one. But by no means is it a bad thing...just means that the creative juices are flowing freely, finally!

I say go for it
#14 of 38 Old 04-08-2009, 12:43 AM

Chamomile tea puts me straight to sleep, so it would never help me write. That said, I don't have any interest in going the Hunter S Thompson route either.

I'm taking a little break from my novel to write a short story with my MC from the novel. I took a vacation to Del Rio over Spring Break--just a 3-days-long one--and it sparked a story idea. Since I want to always work around Texas legends, and since Del Rio is obviously a heavily Mexican area, I'm pulling in La Llorona (the version of it I was told as a child) to structure my mystery/villain around. I'm feeling pretty good about it, but it's moving kinda slowly. I'm planning on posting it here once I'm done, although it will be a rough version.

Sabra: Mama to Bobbie (3/02), Linda (1/04), Esther (10/05), Marie (11/10), & Douglas (11/12)

#15 of 38 Old 04-08-2009, 08:39 AM

How exciting a NEW novel...I say set a time for yourself to just purge as much on to paper as you can but not in the middle of the night, no need to burn out but I do understand the honeymoon feeling of a new idea.

I've learned that I HAVE to walk and meditate more.

Everytime I go for a walk alone(well with poochie man but he doesn't say much being all doggie) I come up with great ideas...I walked for half an hour last night and came up with 3 blog posts and a GREAT ending for my novel, and actually a little extra twist as well that leads to the great ending!

Good thing I'm just in rewrites. I'm starting to think..this thing might be good.

I picked up my first chapter yesterday and read it after not looking at it for a while and my thought was "this is good, I'd read this book!"

Do you ever do that? Pick up your own work after not looking at it for a while and being impressed with yourself?
#16 of 38 Old 04-08-2009, 01:41 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by allgirls View Post
I picked up my first chapter yesterday and read it after not looking at it for a while and my thought was "this is good, I'd read this book!"

Do you ever do that? Pick up your own work after not looking at it for a while and being impressed with yourself?
Oh, yeah! that's when I get excited that I actually might just have a chance at this whole novel book thing...

I've found some really old stuff from highschool and wow! it was even better than what I do now...so that just goes to show that I do need more 'me' time to get back there. If I was better before I'm sure I can get back there now...
#17 of 38 Old 04-08-2009, 03:18 PM

My old stuff truly sucks. Really, really horrible stuff.

I confess I am lazy about writing and I'm one of those people who wants it to be good right off the bat with out any real work.

I'm a big girl now, learning that this is going to take some practice and a lot of trying and failing before I'm any good. I'm not a natural writer.

By trade, I'm an artist- and I do the same thing there- I don't want to practice, I just want to be brilliant without any work. Maybe it's the spoiled, only-child upbringing. My mother did me a disservice.

I'm learning some hard lessons and trying to do the work that will hopefully bring on the brilliance in both my art and my writing.

Oriole- I can't wait to here how this new book is going! How exciting! Let it flow!

It's so great to be a part of this thread and hear about other moms doing this. I'm pretty sure my real life friends think I'm nuts. I don't know anyone who writes other than my hubby. It was so cool last November when I attended a NaNoWriMO write-in at a cafe. It was just a handful of people, but they all had that crazed story-writing look in their faces that I recognized. I felt so at home with those weirdos!!!
#18 of 38 Old 04-09-2009, 01:19 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmaze View Post
It's so great to be a part of this thread and hear about other moms doing this. I'm pretty sure my real life friends think I'm nuts. I don't know anyone who writes other than my hubby. It was so cool last November when I attended a NaNoWriMO write-in at a cafe. It was just a handful of people, but they all had that crazed story-writing look in their faces that I recognized. I felt so at home with those weirdos!!!
that's why I love y'all so much

#19 of 38 Old 04-10-2009, 02:41 PM

This week has been pretty awesome for me. I found out I received a grant from the state's art council to research a novel I want to work on. I've gotten quite a bit accomplished with my first novel. And I won the 2009 Gurney Norman Prize for Short Fiction and will be published in Kudzu Magazine!!! It's been a bit overwhelming. So, it looks like I will be working on 2 novels at once possibly.
As far as my current novel, I'm having a bit of trouble with what I think should be called plot weaving. I've decided to add something in that would have to come up throughout the novel and I'm worried it will seem too forced when I go back to add it. Wondering how to go about it???

Appalachian mountain woman, radical homemaker, homeschooler, childbirth educator, and doula loving her DH and three powerful little femmes. Deladis 8-4-05, Ivy 4-28-08, and Gweneth 7-21-12 HBA2C! hbac.gif  -  blogging.jpg ribboncesarean.gif

#20 of 38 Old 04-10-2009, 03:07 PM

WOW! That is really cool! A grant! You are my hero. And congrats on the Short Fiction prize!
#21 of 38 Old 04-14-2009, 05:18 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastkygal View Post
This week has been pretty awesome for me. I found out I received a grant from the state's art council to research a novel I want to work on. I've gotten quite a bit accomplished with my first novel. And I won the 2009 Gurney Norman Prize for Short Fiction and will be published in Kudzu Magazine!!! It's been a bit overwhelming. So, it looks like I will be working on 2 novels at once possibly.
As far as my current novel, I'm having a bit of trouble with what I think should be called plot weaving. I've decided to add something in that would have to come up throughout the novel and I'm worried it will seem too forced when I go back to add it. Wondering how to go about it???
if we can ask, what's the novel with the grant about? fiction? non-fiction? hints
#22 of 38 Old 04-14-2009, 09:06 PM

eastkygal, wow!
Congrats on the prize, publication, and the grant! :

For those who are still keeping up - I added the third project, and drew the line. At least this third one is short... Middle Grade fiction, so the first draft should be done within two weeks if I put my mind to it. I spend some time prioritizing, and I think I have a plan...

My fantasy: DRAGONFLY ISLAND will go at about 2000 words a week for the next two weeks. I added a sweet romance scene to it recently. :

My middle grade fiction BARILLIA will hopefully grow at a productive 1 chapter a day (1.5K-2K words). It flows very smoothly so far. I know the end, and it's seems like a fun exercise rather than work. It is completely inspired by the students in my class. Oh, and one of the protagonists is 80% dsd.

The adult fantasy BUTTERFLIES ON HALO will have to wait. I won't plunge into it until I'm done with at least one of the other two projects.

#23 of 38 Old 04-14-2009, 10:06 PM

Quote:
:::

I'm doing the same thing with the "plot weaving". After I finished my very horrible first novel's first draft(and I call myself a writer after that sentence?) I had a brilliant idea to weave throughout the story. I HAVE to do it but it's a bit difficult to figure out how. It's basically requiring me to rewrite every chapter, add new ones, drop some etc. but it's coming along...slowly. It does flow but I have to really study each chapter and think of the big picture before I write anything

Congratulations on all your success!

Allgirls
#24 of 38 Old 04-16-2009, 11:54 AM

I had this thought yesterday, as I was writing- "What am I doing?" I was supposed to be cleaning, or something mom-like. And here I was, obsessing over my laptop screen. I had this total "I am wasting my time"-feeling.

I know I'm pretty rough around the edges. There may not be any brilliance to anything I write, and I am sure that this story in particular is not going to be published anytime soon.

But I can't stop. I can't give up- just for the pure enjoyment of it. I have never been very good at pursuing anything. I'm a quitter. I quit college because I was discouraged about my singing. I never even started art school because I couldn't do a portrait from a live model.

I think I've decided it's time I act like an adult. If I love this- I have to try. I should do it with my paintings as well (which I already make money off, so, theres a start)- but I love writing.

Maybe if I just keep doing it, I can get to the point where it becomes a serious part of my life?

(ok, I should have blogged that) (I think I will...)
#25 of 38 Old 04-16-2009, 03:09 PM - Thread Starter

while I wait for paint to dry...

I'm finding that since chapter one turned out so great (I fixed all the grammatical errors and my mom read it and loved it! ) I'm having a hard time getting into chapter two. It's entirely way too pivotal of a chapter, so important to the rest of the book, that I feel stagnated to even look at it lest I don't do as good a job as I want to...

I'm going to finish up this painting (5 canvases destined for California) this week and then I'm not going to let something else (like my Uncle's rock opera he needs lyrics for...) get in the way of the all too important chapter two...this is the chapter that starts it all and the one that waaaay back in writing it kept me at bay...

this is what I get for writing about something that is emotionally attached to my own past...my own story...

next time I'm writing for fun! that's the sequel
#26 of 38 Old 04-16-2009, 04:36 PM

Quote:
if we can ask, what's the novel with the grant about? fiction? non-fiction? hints
I'm writing a historical fiction novel loosely based on the life of my Cherokee great great grandmother. It will follow her beginnings in New Echota, Georgia and follow her through Walden's Ridge in Dayton, TN and on to Kentucky. It's a breathtaking tale as I know it now, and I hope and pray I can do it justice when setting it to the written word.

I'm also working on another novel, which is the one I've been posting about. It is set in contemporary eastern Kentucky, and I'm so scattered with it I feel like a storm has picked up my idea and set it adrift on the four winds.

#27 of 38 Old 04-18-2009, 12:13 PM

I'm working on a novel with my sister, sort of. I have never had anything serious published (a few short stories here and there, a couple things in the newspaper, etc) and I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.

My sister and I came up with this book idea together (my idea, she did a lot of the filler that i was confused on) and we have a general outline but we're both sort of... writing intuitively. So we each have our own copy we're working on, and we have 1 that is the combination of the two, but we live 8 hrs from each other and rarely talk about the book so it's sort of jumbled.

Nothing is organized in Chapters, we don't have real character sketches, but my sister and I so far have similar ideas and such similar writing styles that most scenes I can't tell who wrote what. We don't even have a real outline.

My house is a disaster because every spare moment I have I'm opening up Word to write a few more scenes, but I feel like such an idiot when people ask what I've been up to that rather then tell the truth I make up stories. I'm so scared of failing because then when my mat leave is up Dec. 1 I'll need to get a job and put my baby in day care

So far we have 19,000 words (roughly 30 Word pages) on our own stories, but no idea on the "joint" book draft.

I've had a few different people read our rough, spelling-error filled drafts and they all say they'd gladly read more.

It's a cheesy romance story :P But not... gross-romance, funny romance. Think romantic comedy.

Ahh! This is so scary, but so exciting. I'm so pumped and motivated but terrified. This has also been the #1 thing on my list of things to accomplish in my life- publish a novel. I just wish I knew what I'm supposed to be doing. And I have no idea how to get published. I'd read a book on "how to get published" but I'm scared it'll bog me down and depress me and I'll stop working.

Anyway, sorry for the novel (ha!) and I admit I'm barely even lurking here any more- again, all my spare time gets poured into my book.

Grace - wife to Jeff and mama to Nigella (11/08) and Orrin (01/10)- expecting a new addition (05/12)! Life is a whirlwind, but I'm learning to enjoy the ride!

#28 of 38 Old 04-18-2009, 09:13 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I'm writing a historical fiction novel loosely based on the life of my Cherokee great great grandmother. It will follow her beginnings in New Echota, Georgia and follow her through Walden's Ridge in Dayton, TN and on to Kentucky. It's a breathtaking tale as I know it now, and I hope and pray I can do it justice when setting it to the written word.
Wado!

The novel sounds wonderful. Best of luck and can't wait to read it!
#29 of 38 Old 04-18-2009, 09:20 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astraia View Post
Ahh! This is so scary, but so exciting. I'm so pumped and motivated but terrified. This has also been the #1 thing on my list of things to accomplish in my life- publish a novel. I just wish I knew what I'm supposed to be doing. And I have no idea how to get published. I'd read a book on "how to get published" but I'm scared it'll bog me down and depress me and I'll stop working.
here's a really short book that'll get you noveling in no time flat! I hated all the other books out there, but this one really laid it out easily and quickly without tons of info and guidelines to bog me down...Check it out
#30 of 38 Old 04-20-2009, 03:52 AM

First time posting for what will be a long on going progress chat with all of you.

Way to go Eastkygal! I also live in KY and have to say I would be very interested in reading your book.

There is such an impressive variety of writers/styles on this board, I find it very exciting. It's like walking into a room full of interesting people that all have a common interest that you share, what a wonderful feeling.

Since this is my first post I will give a little background on the process I use to write.
My nephew (age 19) and I are writing together. The original world (it is a fantasy setting) was very roughly developed by me about 8 years ago and I would talk about it so my nephew felt like he grew up with the world so a few months ago he comes over shoves a notebook in my hands and says "Sasha, we are writing your book, no excuses." Since then it has been a whirlwind of action. We spent the first month hammering out the worlds rules and a more definite plot setting. We are now starting on chapter 4.
The way work is first we sit down and come up with a basic outline for the chapter. I then write a first draft of the chapter. We read over it (and sometimes have others read) and find places that need more detail or more character development and then assign each other sections to write (we call them inserts) we then put it all together and type it up. That being done we print it out lock ourselves in a room while dh plays with the kids and go over every line as brutal as possible fixing funky sentences, weird wordings and down right embarrassing grammar and spelling mistakes. Once done we retype the chapter and move on to the next.
So even though we are only on chapter 4 I really feel like we have accomplished a lot. The chapters average 30 pages typed and feel very...done, if you know what I mean?
So wish me luck, we hope to finish chapter 4 and 5 by the end of April. :
No, seriously, it could happen...

Loved wife to JT and grateful mother to M (dd age 13) L (dd age 10) T (ds age 6) A (ds age 4) E (dd age 2) and C & S (twin boys born 10/13/10)
and yes, I blog. thumb.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page