1. What do you think of the layout? The number of columns? The colors?
-I like the colors, very nice to see bright colors, and yet the text is still very easy to see. I agree with pear-shaped, I had a hard time seeing the titles immediately. I like them on the right, it's different and cool, but maybe some extra spacing between title and post, plus a larger size font would help it 'pop'. And a small thing (and maybe this is just me), I'd like to be able to read posts not only by category, but chronologically as well. Most of the time when I go to a blog I start at the beginning, I like to see how the writer and his/her subject evolve. Also, on long posts, it would be nice to have visual cues to help find your place after you are interrupted . I nak a lot and had a small difficulty refinding my place on the page. Just a small picture every few paragraphs would help.
2. Does my profile info read well? Does it help readers 'know' me?
-I liked your profile, especially the picture! You sound like a genuine "Generation Y Not?" girl, like myself. You want to do and be it all, and you believe you can!
3. Is the writing interesting to read?
-yes. I find a lot of it very interesting. a small critique would be that sometimes it sounds very authoritarian, which could be off-putting to someone new to the concept of AP and NFL. I think your best writing is when you're more personal.
4. Should the writing be strictly educational, or include personal posts to add some personality?
-I think that you have a nice mix of personal posts and educational posts. I would like to see a stronger sense of where you're going though.
5. Is the content worth coming back for?
-I think so. However there's a lot of time in between posts, so I wouldn't follow it like I do more prolific bloggers.
6. How can I bring more traffic?
7. How can I generate more comments?
8. Is there something that you feel would take my blog to the next level?
-chronological posting menu, more images, and a clear mission statement.