Forum Closing - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 01-09-2010, 05:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi, everyone! I needed to let you know that unfortunately, due to a variety of administrative reasons, we are unable to continue to host a dedicated forum for Mothers Writing Group and Writing for the Web at this time. On Monday, Jan. 11th, the Writing forums will close to new posts. If you have a work-at-home-related thread, please feel free to PM me to have it moved from the writing forum to the WAHMWell forum.

MDC is undertaking a large software upgrade, and we do not currently have the time or resources to adequately maintain the Writing forums. We will soon be offering Social Groups which will offer the ability for MDC members to create their own discussion areas to continue to discuss successfully mixing writing and parenting, blogging, etc. I apologize for the inconvenience this discontinuation may cause, but I hope that everyone will continue to refer to the blog lists and utilize WAHMWell as applicable. Please PM me with any questions or further comments. I'm really sorry

I have retired from administration work, so if you have a question about anything MDC-related, please contact Cynthia Mosher. Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 01-11-2010, 11:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bumping

I have retired from administration work, so if you have a question about anything MDC-related, please contact Cynthia Mosher. Thanks!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page