Please let me know what you think about my blog! - Mothering Forums
Writing for the Web > Please let me know what you think about my blog!
ErikaLeigh's Avatar ErikaLeigh 08:06 AM 01-28-2008
I don't normally blog, but it's loads of fun.

But I would like to know what people think!!

Sydnee's Avatar Sydnee 10:24 AM 01-28-2008
I think it looks great, Erika! I like your sense of humor!!
evies_mom's Avatar evies_mom 11:01 AM 01-28-2008
It looks great. I use blogspot (occassionally) too.

Just as an FYI - I was told you cannot post links to your blog if you have links to a site that you profit from. It's considered advertising. You could get yelped at by one of the admins. I had hoped to post my blog too, but when I asked I was told it was a no-no.
lovesea's Avatar lovesea 04:40 PM 01-28-2008
I like it Erika, just one comment though, maybe it's my eyesight but I found some of the posts hard to read because of the colour
MyTwoAs's Avatar MyTwoAs 06:58 PM 01-28-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by evies_mom View Post

Just as an FYI - I was told you cannot post links to your blog if you have links to a site that you profit from. It's considered advertising. You could get yelped at by one of the admins. I had hoped to post my blog too, but when I asked I was told it was a no-no.
:

I also got dinged for having my blog linked in my signature that had google ads on it. The blog in question did not link to any articles that I got paid for, etc - it was just a parenting blog. The google ads on my page is what made the admins ask me to remove the link.

Fun blog though!
ErikaLeigh's Avatar ErikaLeigh 07:30 PM 01-28-2008
Oh, well I guess I'll wait and see.

I didn't know the ads that they put there were paid. Wow.

I just redone the blog, so yeah I need to edit the colors on some of the older post because of the color.

I have a sense of humor? Wow..
MyTwoAs's Avatar MyTwoAs 07:54 PM 01-28-2008
Better to ask for forgiveness, right? hehe

I know that google ads pay but I'm not familiar with google ads on a blogspot account (mine are on my own domain).
Sydnee's Avatar Sydnee 09:58 PM 01-28-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by evies_mom View Post

Oh yah, I didn't catch that, good point.
Up