In my perfect world... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 01-01-2010, 08:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My shiny new year wouldn't have started off with an angry email from my ex, asking why I hadn't signed, scanned, and sent him back the paperwork re: Extended Parental Visitation for the summer time. *sigh* I actually did, back at the beginning of October when he originally filled it out & sent it to me. I even did it within three hours of him sending me the email. Turns out he forgot to check his email to see if I had responded. All I can say is God bless gmail. It made it very easy to search for the original email correspondence and forward it to him & the ORS case officer, original dates & times intact.

Also, in my perfect world he would actually read the emails I send him on a regular basis regarding our son prior to calling me and telling me that I "never" update him about what is going on. (Granted, I don't talk to him on the phone about stuff much because being yelled at and hung up on is no fun...I figured email was a much more peaceful way to communicate). Once again, God bless gmail and it's search function. It's nice to have the ability to simply search & forward the relevant emails.

Also, in my perfect world, I would be a size 6 and have finished my PhD already. Those two things are attainable with a bit of time and some work. I don't think I can make him read emails though...

Dissertating wife of Mr. Amazing Man, mother to Boo Bear ( ) Captain Knuckle (13), and The Professor (5). Expecting Penelope Rose 5/10/2010 via planned c/s.
#2 of 2 Old 01-20-2010, 11:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I see that you posted a few weeks ago -- but I wanted to send *hugs.*

xH served me custody paperwork right before Christmas; I was wrapping the kids' Solstice gifts and getting ready to make Yule dinner when the sheriff's dept. arrived to serve me.

We have similar phone/email issues.

I hope the year's gotten better since New Year's Day ....

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page