Hello!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 12-29-2010, 07:09 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

wave.gif  I'm so glad to have found this forum of mdc!!  I have still been lurking on the single mama forum, but haven't been single for a over a year, and didn't quite know where else to go.  What a wealth of info these threads are, it's so good to know other mamas are going through the same issues we are - from crappy ex/bio-dad to new baby with new partner, and all the sticky stuff in between...  Anyhow, glad to have found some kindred spirits here :)

Mama of 3 amazingly sweet kids jumpers.gif, living the dream on our urban farm chicken3.gif

#2 of 3 Old 12-29-2010, 07:19 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Welcome!!! It is SO unbelievably comforting when you feel like you are all alone in a situation and then lo and behold a handful of mommies on MDC have already posted your life story :)

Proud Marine Wife ribbongold.gif, Mommy to One Amazingly Beautiful Charismatic Daughter (12/17/05) joy.gifand Perfectly Handsome Son (6/15/2011) yikes.gif

#3 of 3 Old 12-30-2010, 10:27 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Welcome, friend! I'm glad to see your pretty face on here! I'm so excited for your new baby, and so bummed to hear that ex is still piling on the bull*%&)$!

This forum has been my lifeline over the last year. With neighborhood kids running in and out of my house all the time, I didn't know it would be so tricky being a stepmom. It's hard because their mom is nothing but an occasional phone call. And she was never an AP mom, so all in all they have a lot of issues around relationships. Nobody has been there quite like some of the wise women on this forum!

Mama to: Asterbanana.gif ,          Augustblueman.gif,              Emmett:nut.gif,              Ruthie: kiss.gif

Step mom to Malakiesuperhero.gif, Cameron af.gif, and Aurelia partytime.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page