Not divorced yet, but pregnant and engaged.. stbx issues - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 38 Old 12-30-2011, 12:13 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi everyone! Baby is born! Still not divorced, but X-h only has to sign a denial of paternity form. 

As for getting married right away.. in my state it is 2 weeks after divorce is finalized. But, if we elope to certain counties in NV, there is no waiting period, so we might do that (although 2 weeks is not that much time to wait). 

In Love stillheart.gif with my best friend & mama to three beautiful little boys! stork-suprise.gif Expecting #4 Oct. 2014!
#32 of 38 Old 12-30-2011, 12:45 PM

CONGRATS!!!  Girl or boy???  Care to share your birth story?

mdcblog5.gifsaynovax.giffambedsingle2.gifhomebirth.jpg

#33 of 38 Old 03-14-2012, 02:45 PM

I just have one question for you.  When you filed for divorce did you and your soon to be ex know that you were pregnant. If he didn't know, how well did it work going though the process and were you able to hide it from everyone until the divorce was final?  I ask because I am pregnant, just got my divorce yesterday, but no one knew I was pregnant.  Now I am afraid that something bad can come back on me after the baby was born.  I am not sure what could happen, any ideas?

#34 of 38 Old 09-03-2012, 05:51 PM

I am so sorry.  :(  I got lucky because my ex couldn't afford his lawyer and so couldn't really stall anymore.  I was married 45 minutes after the divorce was final.  

It did come as a shock to me when the judge asked me if I was pregnant at the hearing, however she then asked both of us if we thought it was possible that the baby was my exes, we both said no, and she declared the child not a chid of the marriage.  

I am thinking positive thoughts for you that this goes well and they see through your exes BS.  

Sacha, mommy to Satori (1994), Landon (1996), Elizabeth (1999) Dillinger (2001) step-mama to Maleena (2003) and Larissa (2006) and expecting the unexpected February 2013!

#35 of 38 Old 09-03-2012, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzybazzy View Post

I just have one question for you.  When you filed for divorce did you and your soon to be ex know that you were pregnant. If he didn't know, how well did it work going though the process and were you able to hide it from everyone until the divorce was final?  I ask because I am pregnant, just got my divorce yesterday, but no one knew I was pregnant.  Now I am afraid that something bad can come back on me after the baby was born.  I am not sure what could happen, any ideas?

I don't know what could happen except your ex could file a paternity claim.  As long as it isn't his I don't believe there is anything to worry about.  They might be able to get you on perjury if you directly lied about it.

Sacha, mommy to Satori (1994), Landon (1996), Elizabeth (1999) Dillinger (2001) step-mama to Maleena (2003) and Larissa (2006) and expecting the unexpected February 2013!

#36 of 38 Old 09-15-2012, 11:31 AM - Thread Starter

I was not pregnant when I filed for divorce. I got pregnant 4 months after with my fiance. 

In Love stillheart.gif with my best friend & mama to three beautiful little boys! stork-suprise.gif Expecting #4 Oct. 2014!
#37 of 38 Old 09-16-2012, 10:18 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

So what finally happened with the custody evaluation? 

#38 of 38 Old 09-16-2012, 02:55 PM

sierra bella- you may want to visit us over in the single mom forum also

mdcblog5.gifsaynovax.giffambedsingle2.gifhomebirth.jpg

Tags
Blended Family Advice A Step By Step Guide To Help Blended And Step Families Become Strong And Succe , Stepping And Blending

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page