Divorce Modification - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 07-25-2011, 01:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I wanted to know if I were waisting time and money on Modifying my DC. I wanted to ask the judge if the decree could be changed from Dallas County to Dallas County and surrounding cities. I have now turned down 3 job offers because the commute was way to far. There was no particular reason why the judge ordered this. I was told by my attys at the time that he "orders Dallas County Only" with everyone. confused.gif

I also wanted to ask the judge if  could have equal time in the month of July (summer visitation) to see our daughter. She is barely 3 and being away from her for a recovering from a month is hard enough but he will not let me talk to her most of the times he has her. (

it's ordered on the decree that I can speak to her everyday). And when I do talk to her she seems so sad and asks when can she come back to my house. greensad.gif  She is either taking nap, or he didn't have the phone on him or she just went to bed the other times I try to talk

...  I was in the hospital while she was an infant recovering from stroke eclampsia...it's as though I never will fully bond with her. So sad here alone and depressed. I miss her so... Has anyone out there gone through something similar? Any thoughts?   

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page