Proud of my step daughter - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 01-02-2012, 03:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am proud of my step daughter Nikki,she bought a car on her own today and she did save the money up.She bought a 2004 Chevy Impala and was smart about it.Took it to our mechanic to inspect it before buying it,a safe car for her and test drove it.Nikki did like the car on the spot and now very happy with her purchase.Had a 1993 Bonneville,it was getting unsafe,underside was rusting away.Luckily sold it to a junkyard and gave her $350.00 for it.My husband is pleased too and saw she now has a very reliable car getting to point A to point B including to work.Nikki knows to keep it maintained and get problems fixed right away.I admit Nikki is a smart young lady,works at a hair salon cutting and styling hair which she is good at and knows not to waste her money.

#2 of 4 Old 01-02-2012, 03:42 PM

Way to go! I bought all my cars as a teen. That's great for your family she is so self sufficient.

mdcblog5.gifsaynovax.giffambedsingle2.gifhomebirth.jpg

#3 of 4 Old 01-02-2012, 03:49 PM - Thread Starter

She is 20 years old,Husband and I sat her down 3 years ago teaching her to save her money instead of wasting it.Nikki has been so good to me and proves it,treats me with respect and comes to me when she needs advice.

#4 of 4 Old 01-02-2012, 03:53 PM

That is great!!! Good for her and way to go Mom and Dad for instilling good values when it comes to money.

mdcblog5.gifsaynovax.giffambedsingle2.gifhomebirth.jpg

Tags
Blended Family The

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page