Originally Posted by VocalMinority View Post

lol.gif

#62 of 67 Old 08-29-2012, 11:20 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr3ttyPrincess View Post

Everything I have said on here, I have said to my husband and other people in my life too. And that is another reason why I post without my name being anywhere on this. The email account I used for this is not my main email, it's my second one for my anonymous things like this.

Ok, but if they seize your computer they can search your history even if you erase it. Also they can track email accounts related to your ip address. It's unlikely to go that far but I have seen some crazy stuff go down. It's one thing to say things to your husband and people in your life and it's another to put it in writing. I'm not trying to argue, I am just saying if I was you I would delete and trash what ever you can that CPS doesn't already have. If you have a Facebook account and there are any even remotely questionable pics (people like to assume that water in your red solo cup is beer) I would run damage control there too. If they are really out to get you and have gone down the path of lies they will certainly twist anything they can find on you in their favor.

~Patti~ rainbow1284.gifMomma to three girls and three boys chicken3.gif, First mother to one girl triadadopt.jpg

Certified, card carrying member of the IEP Binder Clubkid.gif  

#63 of 67 Old 08-31-2012, 01:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

They took him away from us yesterday, and returned him to foster care. Now they are after our other 3 children and trying to find my husband guilty in a contempt of court hearing coming up. This little wench is not going to be happy until she takes everything away from me. She is after my kids, she is after my husband.. If I lose them, then what? My husband couldn't pack up his clothes or anything yesterday he sat on the couch and broke down crying, he couldn't move. I had to pack up his clothes and things, I cannot even explain how hard that was, I broke down to my sister in law on the phone, She was so upset from everything she had to pull over cuz she couldnt drive. CPS ruins more families than it even helps.

#64 of 67 Old 08-31-2012, 02:58 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

CPS has its place, but I agree that things are screwed up with your case. 

I am sorry. I saw this coming. They wanted your DSS back in foster care and were prepared to be aggressive to achieve that goal. HOPEFULLY, now that they have him they will back off on your other three kids. 

#65 of 67 Old 08-31-2012, 03:46 PM - Thread Starter

The fight isn't over yet, it's just beginning, we are going to fight to get him back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithie View Post

CPS has its place, but I agree that things are screwed up with your case. 

I am sorry. I saw this coming. They wanted your DSS back in foster care and were prepared to be aggressive to achieve that goal. HOPEFULLY, now that they have him they will back off on your other three kids. 

#66 of 67 Old 09-01-2012, 01:41 PM - Thread Starter

They already had thier minds made up before we even got there that they were going to place him. My husband is so upset he can barely sleep, his exgirlfriend is now seeking for him to be held in contempt so now he's terrified he's going to go to jail over stuff that's not his fault. She wants him held in contempt for not taking his son to visitations with her, The caseworkers that were supposed to be letting us know when and where they were quit telling us. Or they would call an hour before and change the location from here in my town which would be about 5 minutes away from my house, to another town 30 minutes away from me. He wasn't able to take him that day. They are going for my kids, they are going for my husband... If I lose my kids and my husband... I will have absolutely nothing left... I don't understand how people can do this.

#67 of 67 Old 09-05-2012, 07:33 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr3ttyPrincess View Post

They already had thier minds made up before we even got there that they were going to place him. My husband is so upset he can barely sleep, his exgirlfriend is now seeking for him to be held in contempt so now he's terrified he's going to go to jail over stuff that's not his fault. She wants him held in contempt for not taking his son to visitations with her, The caseworkers that were supposed to be letting us know when and where they were quit telling us. Or they would call an hour before and change the location from here in my town which would be about 5 minutes away from my house, to another town 30 minutes away from me. He wasn't able to take him that day. They are going for my kids, they are going for my husband... If I lose my kids and my husband... I will have absolutely nothing left... I don't understand how people can do this.

grouphug.gif  grouphug.gif

One woman in a house full of men:  my soul mate:    or... twin sons:(HS seniors) ... step-son:  (a sophomore) ... our little man:   (a first grader) ... and there is another female in the house, after all:  our

Tags
33 Steps To Facing The Struggle Of Extreme Behaviors , Challenging Behaviors In Early Childhood Settings Creating A Place For All Children , Parenting A Child Who Has Intense Emotions Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills To Help Your Child Re , Stop That Seemingly Senseless Behavior Fba Based Interventions For People With Autism Topics In Auti , Disruptive Behavior Disorders In Children Treatment Focused Assessment , School Success For Kids With Emotional And Behavioral Disorders , Understanding Your Childs Puzzling Behavior A Guide For Parents Of Children With Behavioral Social A , Encouraging Appropriate Behavior For Children On The Autism Spectrum Frequently Asked Questions

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page