I'm so sick of being broke! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 04-28-2005, 04:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
and the ex's rolling in it and STILL trying to have support payments lowered! Especially when its being done just to be spiteful and malicious (it has been admitted to us!)

I mean, I understand trying to make ends meet and not being able to - but this is sooooo not the case!

How can people do this? In the end its just the kids that get hurt.

We better be racking up some good karma for dealing with this crap!

Thanks for letting me vent.
#2 of 5 Old 04-30-2005, 01:43 AM

Sorry to hear than and we are on the opposite end, paying child support and broke! (But have to say DH has always been more than fair and we dont resent it but its annoying when it goes on beer and cigarettes and not the kids and the last increase cut into what WE spend on the kids and now is not being spent on them) but sorry your ex is being so vindictive, having a child is a lifetime commitment and sad so many times this is not the case.

Who stole my signature!
#3 of 5 Old 05-01-2005, 05:28 PM - Thread Starter

thank you for the kind words!

funny, my ex has always been reasonable (and I with him) its dh ex whos being spiteful and mean!

Quote:
its annoying when it goes on beer and cigarettes
Thats so sick! I'm sorry you're dealing with that!
#4 of 5 Old 05-02-2005, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Sorry to hear than and we are on the opposite end, paying child support and broke! (But have to say DH has always been more than fair and we dont resent it but its annoying when it goes on beer and cigarettes and not the kids and the last increase cut into what WE spend on the kids and now is not being spent on them) but sorry your ex is being so vindictive, having a child is a lifetime commitment and sad so many times this is not the case.
DITTO :

This is the ex we deal with too... $600/month Dh can't afford anything but his carpayment. That's on top of the 100% health coverage dh has to pay every month. So he spends about $1000/month and I buy whatever else the kids need, like clothes, food, school stuff...

We are going to have to be frank with the kids about our lack of $ again because they really want to do some 'fun' things which just happen to cost lots of $$$.

Rhianna momma to ds #1 - 9 & ds #2 - born 10/22/2012

#5 of 5 Old 05-11-2005, 10:00 AM

Ditto here too. It just makes me crazy sometimes.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page