Hiya all :) - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 06-24-2006, 08:07 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sorry if this is in the wrong area, but I would like to introduce myself as the father of 4 lovely boys, 3 of them are Autistic and range from 15 then twins 14 to youngest 13.

I'm Greg and have had the Bio mother walk out on me and the boys 6 yrs ago, not wanting any contact till 2 yrs ago. I was awarded custody without any hassle (that's a plus) and the kids are more than happy with me and my new wife.

I have a few issues that I would be grateful to chew over with you guys if you have the patience and time spare

Anyhow, hi and keep up the good work!

Greg
#2 of 3 Old 06-24-2006, 11:03 AM

Hi, Greg. I'm a stepmom, so I might be able to help if your wife has any issues, although my daughters are much younger than your boys!

Sarah - Mama to Vic (1/19/00), Syd (4/06/02) Sam (4/20/06-born at 30wk2d), JackJack (2/14/07) and Charlie (4/30/10)
#3 of 3 Old 06-24-2006, 01:18 PM

Hi Greg, and welcome! My family is me and DH (married 6 years), my son and daughter (ages 12 and 10), his son (8 years old) and our son (almost 4). We've been through the mill and I'd be happy to share my experiences with you.

computergeek2.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page