Normally we get dsd for the long Thanksgiving weekend. She isnt excited to come down here, just kind of "okay, whatever" about it. Heres my problem...
We are in the middle of redecorating and trading off rooms so ds and the baby have the bigger of the 2 kids rooms. That room was dsd's. Right now, there is no where for her to escape ds and doesnt even have a bed because we had to get everything out of there. We thought it would be done by now, but it isnt.
Also, BM cant meet me like we usually do. She can if we wait until Thursday around noon, but our Thanksgiving dinner is at noon and Im making most of the sides and a ham for that. I could potentially make the entire drive, which is about 2.5 hours, but I would have to completely rearrange ds's nap and bedtime schedule to do it plus make him sit in his carseat for 4-5 hours.
So, between her not having a bedroom at the time, the long trip for both myself (30 weeks pregnant) and ds, some minor car trouble we need to get checked out and the sleep problems that will definitely happen because of the drive, I have to ask if you would do it. DSD wont be bothered if we dont get her. Shes going out of town with BM if we dont.