Am I being too demanding? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 03-31-2007, 11:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok, here is the link to the orginal thread.
http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=640426

Long story short, I alloweed a change between EX and I for our DD who is 3.5 due to his work and school schedule.

Problem at hand is I HATE IT, I already simplified it by getting rid of the ONE over night a week out due to our poor DD not having a clue if she was coming and going, but asked for a dinner night on Wed. He declined it all the way, so I said I want to talk to her every day for a few minutes. He said FINE!

YEAH FREAKING RIGHT, it has been a fight ALL WEEK LONG and now that DD is with his GF and not him on the weekend she is the LAST person who should be NOT letting my DD talk to me.

So, I am telling him he has totally disregarded our agreement and reminded him I DIDNT have to change the schedule and if we went to court my Attorney said he wouldnt end up with a few hours a day he is availalable instead of what I gave him due to her needing to be with her mother and not GF.

So, anyone think I am being too demanding??

Remind you I was her primary caretaker till I left him (sometimes I wish I would have stayed for her)
#2 of 2 Old 04-02-2007, 05:42 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Your link doesn't work... at least, not for me. What kind of schedule are you on?

Finally pregnant with #1 and #2! Due September 9th, 2014 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page