My son does not want to sleep over at Bio-Dad's (URGENT) - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-19-2008, 02:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fek&fuzz View Post
Do you think BD's parents are pushing for more time?
Yes.

But gramma has made the mistake of telling Dom that BD calls him all the time but your mom (me) does not tell you or let you talk to him.

So now Dom does not care much for her. There is more but that is one thing she has spoken to Dom about. And that I do not let BD see Dom.

We have an open door policy. Jerry is welcome ANYTIME (as long as he does a curtesy call to let us know he is coming) He has been invited to trips, events, Twins games, sporting events, monster trucks, boys night out where my dh and his friends bring there sons places, to every practice/game/competition Dom has......and he RARELY comes.

Mama to 9 so far:Mother of Joey (20), Dominick (13), Abigail (11), Angelo (8), Mylee (6), Delainey (3), Colton (2) and Baby 8 and Baby 9 coming sometime in July 2013.   If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2008, 02:38 PM - Thread Starter

PS The Bio grandparents have full access to Dom as well. I even told her to let me know if she would like to take him for a sleepover and we can arrange it.

Never calls.

Never comes over.

Has BARELY seen him in almost 9 years. (Unless BD is living with them)

I used to call all the time. But I finally realized I was always doing the calling. She never called me. So I though I would stop calling and see what happened. She never called and we stopped communicating regularly.

On a phone call within the last year I had called to speak with Dom. He was sleeping. I asked to speak with BD and gramma flipped out. BD was not home and had not been for most of that weekend. During that call she actually questioned if Dom was even her sons. Because my OB took blood at birth and it could have been a set up.

So hurtful.

Mama to 9 so far:Mother of Joey (20), Dominick (13), Abigail (11), Angelo (8), Mylee (6), Delainey (3), Colton (2) and Baby 8 and Baby 9 coming sometime in July 2013.   If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!

Old 09-19-2008, 03:04 PM

Saying that, you now have grounds for citing PAL (parental alienation syndrome) because the grandma has been lying to Dom, and trying to get sole custody and stop visits to the grandparents house that way. That's one tiny bright light, maybe?

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
Old 09-19-2008, 03:12 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack View Post

Saying that, you now have grounds for citing PAL (parental alienation syndrome) because the grandma has been lying to Dom, and trying to get sole custody and stop visits to the grandparents house that way. That's one tiny bright light, maybe?
Never thought of that.

:

Tiny bright light....

Old 09-19-2008, 07:40 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I think that at his Dom's, a judge would be willing to factor his opinion into a custody decision. In your situation, I would think about filing for sole custody with visitation for Dad.

Midwife (CPM, LDM) and homeschooling mama to:
14yo ds   11yo dd  9yo ds and 7yo ds and 2yo ds  
Old 09-22-2008, 12:40 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you mamas for your support :

Old 09-29-2008, 03:15 PM - Thread Starter

Police were at the house again Friday. Went smoother this time.

Still trying to figure this out.

Old 09-29-2008, 03:27 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
F*ck! I'm so sorry about this mess. How is your son doing? I had been thinking about you - I appreciate the update.

Hugs.

User Tag List