Tentatively joining you - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-07-2005, 09:45 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi I got a positive this morning, 11 dpo, so I am pretty sure I am pregnant. My tests on 8, 9, 10 dpo were negative. The 10 dpo test was a digital one but they test higher hcg so I shouldn't have taken that one yesterday. Anyways the line is definately there and pink and I sure feel pregnant so I guess I will join in. I think I am due February 20. I have tons of symptoms already. This pregnancy feels exactly like my son's pregnancy. I have nausea already, heartburn, and tingly breasts. I can barely eat but I know I need to start eating. I am still nursing my 2.5 year old daughter so its extra important. I have lost 3 lbs in the past 2 weeks. I feel like I could live off of gummy candies and slurpees - exactly the same as with my son! I'm thinking there must be a boy in there.

Anyways I am going to test again in a couple of hours (I've been holding it without drinking since 4 am) with a FRER and hopefully it will confirm the first test.

Shawna, married to Michael, mommy to Elijah 1/18/01, Olivia 11/9/02, and Eliana 1/22/06
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2005, 11:04 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Congrats Shawna!! Let us know how your next test goes!!

Hey - I noticed in your sig line that you love someone with autism. Do you have a child with autism? My oldest has Asperger's which is on the autism spectrum.
Old 06-07-2005, 12:24 PM - Thread Starter

Well I took a First Reponse and the line came up within 30 seconds. I'm pregnant!!! I am still in shock! I didn't think it would happen this fast (first month trying)

My 6 year old neice is autistic. She was diagnosed at 3.5 and was completely non-verbal and didn't make eye contact. She is now 6 and is doing so well. She talks in sentences and does make eye contact and interacts with us. the first time she said I love you Aunt Shawna I cried.

Shawna, married to Michael, mommy to Elijah 1/18/01, Olivia 11/9/02, and Eliana 1/22/06
Old 06-07-2005, 02:17 PM

Hi! Congratulations and welcome! I just got here myself yesterday.
Old 06-07-2005, 02:45 PM

Shawna, I just have to say that I am so happy to see you here!
Old 06-07-2005, 03:06 PM

Congratulations!! I just found out yesterday that I have #5 coming! I was three days late. I took a digital ept and a regular ept; no doubt on either one! I think my due date is somewhere around the 11th.
Old 06-07-2005, 06:12 PM

welcome and congratulations!!!
Old 06-08-2005, 12:30 AM

I had to laugh reading about the gummy candies...my daughter has gummy Juice Plus vitamins and I have to restrain myself from eating them like candy(they're at least good for you but horribly expensive). Gummy things esp. if they're a little sour taste SO good to me, too!

Congrats to you!

Carol

User Tag List