How in the world can I already be this BIG? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-31-2005, 03:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I kind of "popped" earlier this week at 13 weeks. It was odd because one day I could suck in my gut and look "normal" and the next I couldn't. Needless to say, I had fun buying some new maternity clothes on Old Navy because most of my maternity clothes are for winter. I didn't show until almost 6 months with my dd so I'm a little surprised it happened this early but, no big deal!

Gazing furtively at you from under my siggie!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2005, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mytwokids
The incredible gasiness I had early on is gone now and my stomach actually seems smaller now. My pudge is in a more correct spot now rather than up above my belly button. Anyone else?

Did I actually write this ? :LOL . Well I popped today. I tried to put capri pants on that I was wearing on Sat and I couldn't even come close to buttoning them. They fit fine on sat, well a little tight after dinner but hey when are they not.

I work tomorrow for the first time since last Thursday, I wonder how those pants will fit! I may be shopping tomorrow night
Old 08-02-2005, 01:05 AM

Well, I got out the belly pics that we did with dd and at 13 weeks with #2 I look like I did when I was 20 weeks with #1. Crazy. I don't think my weight gain has been terrible so far, but I guess we'll see at my appt on Friday. It's funny because I know my uterus is still pretty low, but my whole belly feels so solid. I guess all the organs are moving north!!

April
Mama to and

User Tag List