Not sure yet if this is where I belong - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 06-27-2005, 03:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I tested Saturday and the pregnancy window showed up before the test window did. The reason I am not sure where I go is I just weaned my now 6 month old from the breast, so I have not had a period sense April of 2004. I have been feeling bad for months now, but the nausea has kicked in for the past month. Which for me is no real indication as I wasn't ever sick with My first and my second I only got sick in the last 2 months of the pregnancy! UGH! We wanted to wait for 2 years, I took the test for my OB so he could call in my perscrip for birth control. I never even thought I was pregnant, I have had broncitis and my girls are both down with Strep, so I thought all the exaustion was from what is actually going on outside my body.
I called my GYN this morning I have to go in tomorrow for a exam and then we get to schedule a ultrasound to see date wise what we are expecting.. But If I got pregnant this month then it will be a March baby, so Here I am.
I am so excited, shocked, and completely not ready!! I cried all weekend. We wanted 3, but we wanted to wait for the third. hahaha.... Oh well, the best surprises are the unexpected ones right????

Glad to meet you all!
#2 of 4 Old 06-27-2005, 04:30 PM

Wow, sounds like you've had a lot going on! But I truly do believe that things happen for a reason, and I know you will love this baby even thought it's coming as a huge surprise. Welcome!
#3 of 4 Old 06-27-2005, 04:34 PM

Wow, Jessie, best wishes for your upset tummy and your peace of mind! I think Mrs. Dimples is totally right--things happen for a reason, and this babe wanted to get to you ASAP!

If you're comfy here, stay here--the more the merrier! I'm guessing, though, that since your line was so rapid, that you're actually going to be due in Feb. or earlier. Hopefully it's March, though--that way you'll have more time with your current baby and more time for the adjustment.

Congratulations! Welcome!

RedOak ~ Momma to DS (8) , DS (4) , DD (3) , & DD 9/10 ~
#4 of 4 Old 06-28-2005, 05:41 PM

Congratulations mama!

Mama of 2 boys, 5 girls.grouphug.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page