Um. Wow. I'm here. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 07-06-2005, 05:13 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Okay. Um. I got a very faint postive test. This morning. I think I was pregnant before my pants hit the floor. First try. I really wasn't prepared for this, but I am very happy. I was hoping for a bit longer transition, though.:

: :

My EDD is March 13th, 2006. Calculated from ovulation.

Completely stunned.

Olivia
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 07-06-2005, 05:27 AM

that's about what happened for us both times. I really expected it to take longer!

Congratulations!

Mama to Peter (3/8/04), Leo (3/12/06), Timothy (7/24/10), and boy #4 due on the summer solstice 2014
#3 of 5 Old 07-06-2005, 06:08 AM - Thread Starter

Our first was a birth control pill baby (I was on anti-biotics, DUH) and quite a surprise. I honestly thought it was going to take longer. We did all the "right" things this time. Waiting for 3 months after stopping bc, eating better, exercising more, getting stuff out of the way. I am still shocked. This baby was very much planned, but wow. :LOL

Congratulations to you too!

Olivia
#4 of 5 Old 07-06-2005, 09:09 AM

Hi!

It took me a year and a half to get pg with ds. I now weigh 35 lbs. less than when I got pg with ds, I'm eating healthier, and I decided to chart this time around. So, I was hopeful things would go quicker this time around. But I still figured it would be a few months. I was shooting for getting pg in August. I started charting on day 13, just to get in some "practice"... and got pregnant that cycle! So, I know how you feel. This baby was planned, but the timing was still a big surprise!

Melissa

Melissa crochetsmilie.gif, wife to Tom geek.gif, mom to The Baron modifiedartist.gif, the Bean superhero.gif, Little Bear diaper.gif, and Baby Beaver babyboy.gif
#5 of 5 Old 07-12-2005, 04:19 PM

I'm right there with you all. We have been trying since April, and I found out two weeks ago I'm pg. We are both 31, and so I just thought it might take awhile. I have been having sex since I was 18, and have never been pg. I have always been very careful, but there was a part of me that suspected maybe I wasn't very fertile. It's a big surprise for me, even though we were trying. It's SO not real!

Congratulations to all of you!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page