Im so excited - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 13 Old 07-17-2005, 09:41 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hi all.
my name is heather, and i was hanging out on the one thread, but i just graduated and can join you guys now .

I just found out this morning and it still hasnt sunk in yet, i alrealy have a 18 month old, and i am due march 23.

i cant wait to get you know you all
#2 of 13 Old 07-17-2005, 07:58 PM

Hey Heather! Glad to see a "graduate" I know.
How did you calculate your due date? I used BabyCenter and it gave me an EDD of March 27.
Congrats on your great news!

Homeschooling mama to DD 3/28/06 reading.gif,  DS 2/27/10 coolshine.gif, Belle the Orange Dog 03/11, and DD babygirl.gif 10/03/2013.
#3 of 13 Old 07-17-2005, 08:02 PM - Thread Starter

i just did it on one i found when doing an internet search, and had to use O date, as my cycle was 60 days long!!.
i will go check out babycentre now.

im glad i know people here too. Are you having many symptoms??, im so not, its weird, as last month had loads and i wasnt even pregnant :LOL
#4 of 13 Old 07-17-2005, 08:43 PM

Hi Heather, nice to meet you~! You too Leigh.
I just found out last wednesday that I'm pregnant. I havent gone to a dr's appt yet but I just counted 9mths from my last period so i guess i'm in the right forum!

I hope everyone here gets to know eachother and we can help eachother out for these next 9mths
#5 of 13 Old 07-17-2005, 09:24 PM

YEAH, SCUBAMOM!

I've been a total lurker on the One Thread, hoping that you would land in the March 2006 month! Congratulations!!!

RedOak ~ Momma to DS (8) , DS (4) , DD (3) , & DD 9/10 ~
#6 of 13 Old 07-17-2005, 10:09 PM

Nice to meet you too Erin!
Elisabeth, I remember you from the One Thread too.

Scuba, I'm not really having any symptoms at all either. We are in the midst of a move, and I cried yesterday after we saw so many houses I didn't like, which is certainly *not* like me, so I blamed that on the hormones, but who knows?

Homeschooling mama to DD 3/28/06 reading.gif,  DS 2/27/10 coolshine.gif, Belle the Orange Dog 03/11, and DD babygirl.gif 10/03/2013.
#7 of 13 Old 07-18-2005, 05:26 PM - Thread Starter

hi guys thanks for the welcome.
It still doesnt feel real, but man i am feeling the symptoms hardcore today, its weird had nothing until the BFP then whammo today.
im off work this week but im so tired i can barely keep up to ds, and i felt so sick earlier i had to lie down.
I am dreading going into work monday, i may have to tell people just so they understand why i cant go go go.
But i sorta like feeling sick it makes it seem like he/she going to hang in there.
Anyone else getting any twinges or pain. Just mild but sometimes feel it, esp on rt side (maybe where its burrowing in deeper??)
#8 of 13 Old 07-18-2005, 09:42 PM

Hey there!

The first two weeks after my BFP I felt stretchy, crampy pain mostly on one side. It went away. I think it was my uterus going "whoa! this again?!"

RedOak ~ Momma to DS (8) , DS (4) , DD (3) , & DD 9/10 ~
#9 of 13 Old 07-18-2005, 10:02 PM

Congrats!! My second and third weeks I felt about 5 days of crampiness, moodiness, some nausea and my face breaking out! I thought AF was coming but it was a bit different.

Most of that is gone now (week 4) and I am HUNGRY!! I have to eat every 3 hours or I get lightheaded. I do not remember being this hungry with #1! They say you don't need any more calories in the first trimester but I certainly need to eat more often!

Can't wait to get to know all of you!

I am due March 26th!
#10 of 13 Old 07-18-2005, 10:03 PM

i got those crampy like things, too and feeling stretchy there. it has gone away, i was a little worried at first, but i think it is okay.
#11 of 13 Old 07-19-2005, 02:57 PM

Hi, I am pregnant with my 3rd - I have a 12 yr old boy and a 3 1/2 yr old girl. I have taken 6 pregnancy tests (don't laugh!) just to believe it. This will be our last so I guess I just want so bad for everything to go well. Generally I have felt sleepy and hungry. Also my breasts are sore on and off and it seems that as the day progresses they get worse, in the morning they don't hurt much, but by night they are unbearable. Nausea has been on and off as well. Kind of paranoid b/c w/ my 1st pregnancy I had Morning sickness all day for 6 months and with my last pregancy it lasted all nine months and this time I haven't really had it. Course by my calculations I'm probably 4 weeks from date of conception or 6 weeks from last period so maybe it's too early for morning sickeness. Any thoughts.

According to all the internet calculations I'm due about anytime from 3/18 to 3/21. Have my 1st prenatal appt. on 7/25 and guess then I'll have a better sense. My last period was 5/30 but my cycle is 43 days long so hard to calculate!
#12 of 13 Old 07-21-2005, 12:11 PM

Hello and Congrats!! I just got my BFP on monday and I am still in shock!! I have a DD who just turned one in june and my EDD is March 28th. Can't wait to get to know all!! Congrats again!!
#13 of 13 Old 07-26-2005, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappiLeigh
Nice to meet you too Erin!
Elisabeth, I remember you from the One Thread too.

Scuba, I'm not really having any symptoms at all either. We are in the midst of a move, and I cried yesterday after we saw so many houses I didn't like, which is certainly *not* like me, so I blamed that on the hormones, but who knows?

We are moving too! We just finally found a house and are in the midst of the miles of paperwork that it takes to close.

Livin' the good life here in Connecticut with my DH hug2.gif and our three fabulous boys grouphug.gif(4/3/06, 2/4/08 and 5/20/10) Hoping to try for Sweet Baby #4 in December! blowkiss.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page