Hi all!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 07-22-2005, 09:36 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just found out we are expecting our second baby, due 3/30/06!!!!!

This was our FIRST time TTC after the birth of our first baby, Jane (November 26th, 2004). I can't believe I got pregnant again so fast, it took us over two years last time. I hope it sticks!! I can't wait to meet you all.

Little intro:

I'm Lindsay, 23 from California, married to Roger, 32. I'm a baby wearing, co sleeping, no-vaxxing, cloth diapering, AP-lovin' mama. Hoping for a natural birth this time.

Anyway, hi! *waves*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 10 Old 07-23-2005, 01:37 AM

Wheeeee! I've been waiting to see you pop over here. Welcome!
#3 of 10 Old 07-23-2005, 01:41 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Thanks Rachel! I hope it will be a smooth 9 months!

ETA: is Rachel your name or your one of your DD's name (and do you have twins?)

I'm too tired to figure out if I'm insane or just reading it wrong. lol!

P.S. Another Tori fan!! I used to have "the day that she came, I'm freezing that frame" in my siggy but I took it out because I couldn't fit everything on two lines.
#4 of 10 Old 07-23-2005, 01:47 AM

My name is Rachel, LOL, I only have the one little boy right now. :LOL Two lines isn't enough room for everything I want in my siggy either!

I just bought Tori tickets yesterday, she's coming to PHX in September. Devlin got to see her once in utero, and I think it's only fair that this babe get the chance as well.
#5 of 10 Old 07-23-2005, 11:04 PM

Congratulations. I'm due with my second, edd 3/26/05. I went ahead and introduced myself in April too since I was over 10 days late with ds.

I had the reverse experience as you. I conceived the first time we ttc with ds, but with this one, we've been trying for 9-10 months without success. In a strange twist of fate, I found out I was pregnant within a week of starting divorce proceedings. What a time to finally succeed, but that's another story.
#6 of 10 Old 07-24-2005, 01:25 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

EEEK! That is a crazy time to suceed! My husband always gets me pregnant when we are starting to talk about possible separation :P But, we are always able to work things out. I hope you can too, or at least that the divorice is smooh and as painless as possible.

Lol, ok Rachel! I wasn't sure.

I'm so furious. Usually I have more notice when Tori plays and I didn't find out this time until the DAY BEFORE the tickets went on presale. Usually they email me more than a month in advance. Poo. I didn't have the money that day. Plus, I hate, hate, HATE the new album. *sigh*
#7 of 10 Old 07-24-2005, 01:36 AM

Eep! This caught my eye as I was scrolling down to the Trading Post. :LOL congrats Mama!
#8 of 10 Old 07-24-2005, 06:49 PM

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that a couple of us are having to deal with a separation as well as a pregnancy. What an emotional overload!

Talula, I don't like the new album either. Maybe it will grow on me, but I LOVED Scarlet so much, and now this one... Can't win them all!
#9 of 10 Old 07-25-2005, 01:18 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by laprettygurl
Eep! This caught my eye as I was scrolling down to the Trading Post. :LOL congrats Mama!

Thanks!!! LOL. I did a semi announcement in a post in Diaper Addicts on LJ but it's easy to miss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Dimples
Talula, I don't like the new album either. Maybe it will grow on me, but I LOVED Scarlet so much, and now this one... Can't win them all!
It was BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. I mean, I've been lukewarm about Tori albums before...SLG and TVAB studio disc to name a few, but I ended up at least liking a few songs. There's like ONE song I like on the new album (Parasol) and the rest...just suck. I think when I started hearing the jazzy backup singers reminsicant of what they play on soft jazz or adult contemporary radio stations, it really put the nail in :LOL Where'd my angry pianist go?!?!?!?!?!?!
#10 of 10 Old 07-25-2005, 01:04 PM

ITA. We should resurrent the "ears with feet" thread in Books, Music, and Media and see what other folks think of Beekeeper now having had a while to get into it. I actually sold SLG and TVAB, which was a big step for me. I just didn't listen to them, although I did really like the cover of "Time" on SLG. It's been hard, ever since Choirgirl, when she got the band, things have been different for me, although I did eventually come to love Scarlet. Well, this concert in September is just her, no band, and I haven't seen her "solo" since 1995.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page