Anyone Else Expecting Baby #3? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-24-2005, 02:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I see a lot of people here are expecting number 1 and 2. Is anyone else expecting baby number 3? I am 24 and this is my third, I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old, it seems kind of like there aren't many people that have more than 2 kids these days. Anyone?

Jessie (29) mom to Emma (2002), Anthony (2004), Elizabeth (2006) and Ava (2008) and someone new 2010
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2005, 01:01 PM

This is my third. I am 26 and have two boys, they are 4 and 5. I would really like at least 2 or 3 more. Sometimes I wonder if that is crazy, but mostly I don't know what I'd do without lots of children. I am glad that I waited a few more years since the last one, I was really hoping for more like 8 years, but my boyfriend really wanted one now, and I'm not very good at resisting babies :LOL

My boyfriend really wants a girl, but I don't really care. I does seem like everyone we know has boys, so it would at least be better for hand me downs! My brothers' first should come anyday! And my boyfriend's brother is having one this fall.
Old 07-25-2005, 11:46 PM

We are expecting baby #4!!

Sarah, mommy to Nathaniel, Ethan & Emily
Expecting a New Bundle of Joy 3/6/06!!
Old 07-26-2005, 04:51 PM

pg with baby #3, we've got a 5 year old and a 2 year old.

Quote:
it seems kind of like there aren't many people that have more than 2 kids these days
it definitely seems that way with most of the people I know irl--like they've had their 2 and they're done. (not me, not yet, even after #3)
Old 07-27-2005, 12:41 PM

Expecting #3 here! I'm 27 with a 3 and a 1 yo. DH also has a 16 and a 14 yo, so he has 5. I expect there will be one or 2 more after this one for us. One of my closest girlfriends is expecting #5, LOL.
Old 07-27-2005, 03:11 PM

This is number three for us! Our first two are 3yo twin boys. They'll be four by the time this bean gets here. We're 29 now, and when we're 30 we're planning on starting the adoption process for a girl from China. We'd like #3 and #4 to be close in age.

Our original plan was to have two, a biological baby and an adopted baby. Ian and James were born with special needs, though, so we decided they'd be our "bonus babies" and we'd go ahead and try for the other two we had planned. I would have felt so strange if we hadn't. It sounds weird, but I've felt the presence of this baby and my adopted girl for a long time. Deciding not to get pregnant or adopt after Ian and James would have felt like abandoning the next two. Maybe it's just that I'd been planning these next two for so long, I don't know. Anyone else feel that way? That you have a set number of children waiting to come to you? It's a very strong feeling....

Congrats to all of you! #3 should be interesting, because that'll mean I'll run out of space in double strollers, double shopping carts, etc. This new babe is going to be a bjorn/sling baby for quite a long time!

RedOak ~ Momma to DS (8) , DS (4) , DD (3) , & DD 9/10 ~

User Tag List