Gonna be a mama! Can I join the March club? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 07-25-2005, 06:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Everyone!
So, I found out this Saturday that I am going to be a mama! I am scared, worried, ecstatic, excited, and about a million other things at once.

From what the internet calculator things tell me, I should be due around March 28, 2006. Can I join ya'lls club? I'm a handful. :P (full of questions and comparison questions)

I am particularly worried because I had no idea I was pg til this weekend, and had not only 2 Tequila Sunrises over the past week, but also two saturdays in a row I exerted myself very heavily biking - its super hot out here and I had my heart rate at 150-ish for an extended period of time and up to 170 a few times. Im concerned for my little bean because of this!!!! The first bike ride would have been at 13dpo and the second just this Saturday morning (on CD 33, I think.) I hope it was early enough on to not cause any trouble, and I know from now on to keep my rides more sedate.. I had just heard that over heating early in pg can cause birth defects and even cause miscarriage! EEEEK!

I hope I can join in with you guys... I am still freaked, but excited! (see my other post on the One List under TTC)

Kelly, mama to DD energy.gif : (3-30-06) and DS bouncy.gif 7/28/09) ....and gummi, due 3-30-13! (large sch....praying.gif)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 07-25-2005, 08:09 PM

I'm sure you're fine. Just take it easy from here on out, and try not to stress. What's done is done, and you know women get pregnant all the time unexpectedly and do things they probably "shouldn't" before they know better.

Welcome, BTW! Ask your questions, hopefully you can get some good answers here.
#3 of 3 Old 07-26-2005, 04:22 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks! I have had some long heart to hearts with my dh and come to the realization that it is all going to be OK, in fact no, its going to be great!
This pregnancy thing is going to take a while to get used to.. I am usually a caffinated, energetic person and since I found out- no caffiene for me + things working = ohhhh soooo sleepy. :P

Kelly, mama to DD energy.gif : (3-30-06) and DS bouncy.gif 7/28/09) ....and gummi, due 3-30-13! (large sch....praying.gif)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page