Mothering Forum banner

Introducing myself

795 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  kiwimutti 
#1 ·

Hi everyone, I am new to all of this and have been doing some web searching for the past couple days to find prgnancy forums. I have been looking over yours and would like to join.

I am on my third pregnancy. My daughter is soon to be ten and I lost a daughter at 27 weeks to triplody in 2003. I am due on March 26, 2006.

Congrats to all who are expecting and good luck.

Jessica

#5 ·
We had another mama who introduced herself recently and was saddened by how few responses she got, and I don't want that to happen again - so WELCOME!

If you feel so inclined, I highly recommend the Grief board here at MDC for support in your loss.

Congrats on your new one!

#7 ·
Thank you so much for your welcomings!!

Actually I am feeling wonderful. I was a little nausious in the begining but that all pretty much has been gone for about three weeks now. With my DD i was horribly ill throughout the entire pregnancy, I ended up with only a 5 pound weight gain. So this is time it is really nice. The complaint I have is getting so tired so easily, so I guess I don't have much to complain about!!

Good luck to you all, and I look forward to chatting with you all!!

#10 ·
and congratulations...you must be following some wonderful intuition ...finding this great place

for your loss mama, I can only imagine what thats like.

your 10 year old will absolutly love this little one...I was 10 when my wee brother was born and he was my doll...I sang him to sleep each night ...his eyes would roll back and make me giggle...which would wake him up and we'd start over...I'd have to not look at him if he was to have a chance of drifting off completly :LOL ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.