just curious....how much weight have you gained? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 38 Old 12-16-2005, 09:23 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hear, hear, Kateniki! I am proud of my big belly. Even when I have trouble breathing...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 38 Old 12-16-2005, 04:15 PM

16 pounds here - at 29 weeks... But I started above my ideal weight, so I'm trying to keep one eye on scale while feeding my body everything it needs for the babe...
#33 of 38 Old 12-17-2005, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepenthesea
The funny thing about me is all the weight seems to be going to my belly. Alot of people say that they don't notice I'm pregnant until they see me from the side. Then when I tell them when I'm due, they act shocked, like I should be having it any day now, because my belly is so big. I can't even imagine what it will look like in another 3 months!! I'm short, so I think my belly looks bigger than it really is. I'm measuring at a normal size.
Hah! The joke is on me! I just found out Wednesday that I'm actually having TWINS!!! It wasn't just me, my belly IS big! They didn't weigh me at that last appointment, though, so I don't know how much I weigh right now.
#34 of 38 Old 12-17-2005, 05:20 AM

Ay 26 weeks, I am down about four pounds. I did this last pg and at the end, I think I had gained only 6-8 pounds overall. I am a good60 pounds overweight to begin with, so it's not a big deal. I am not trying to lose - I think it's just because I am eating better and am losing the weight I gained from unhealthy eating habits prior to being pg.
#35 of 38 Old 12-20-2005, 07:33 PM

Finally....I've been gaining an average of 10 lbs per month for the last couple of months. Had an appt.yesterday, and I only gained 6 this month! Woohoo!!! Somehow my body used those cookie calories up. Just think how much less I would have gained if I hadn't eaten all that sugar!

Carrin Mama to Sawyer 4/06 and TTC #2 I am a WAHM!
#36 of 38 Old 12-20-2005, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrin
Finally....I've been gaining an average of 10 lbs per month for the last couple of months. Had an appt.yesterday, and I only gained 6 this month! Woohoo!!! Somehow my body used those cookie calories up. Just think how much less I would have gained if I hadn't eaten all that sugar!
I'm right there with you.....those darned cookies! I guess I could stop baking them!!

Wendi

Mom to my little super hero superhero.gif (02/06) and our super hero-in-training femalesling.GIF (11/11).

#37 of 38 Old 12-20-2005, 09:01 PM

Had my midwife appt. today, and it looks like I guessed right: I'm up 9 pounds from my starting weight. Gained 6 lbs. in the past 4 weeks. So if I keep it up, I should gain enough by 38 weeks. Yay!

Christine , wife of Ron , mama to Tony (4-25-03) and Maria (3-19-06) :
#38 of 38 Old 12-20-2005, 09:23 PM

I had gained about 20 in the first 27 weeks, but I notice that with 12 weeks to go and not really changing anything, its really starting to pick up....I think I gained almost 2 pounds just since my appointment last Thursday. If it continues I should be right on target.

Please, please let it not be a 10 pound baby!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page