Okay, mamas . . . the birth announcements sticky is up! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-10-2006, 04:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just wanted to draw your attention to the new sticky at the top of the DDC board. (ooooh, ahhhhhh . . . ) I will be updating it as our members give birth, so if you guys could help with a little information I would really appreciate it . . .

Just PM me when you get back online after your baby's birth with the name and date. I'm assuming everyone will be posting their own birth announcements/stories for the group to read, and I will be doing my absolute BEST to read them all and keep the list updated . . . but a PM to me would ensure that no one "falls through the cracks". It also allows the new mamas to make a general announcement to the board very quickly (through the Sticky), and then maybe come back a little later when they have more time/energy to post the whole story.

Also, I will keep the mamas' user names next to their babies' names (thanks for the suggestion, yvonnemlv & HappiLeigh!); if you guys can think of any other details to add to the sticky, or ANYTHING I am missing, please let me know--either on this thread or by PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2006, 04:17 PM

Thanks for doing this for us, Birth Junky! Hope you get some extra good-labor karma by being our listkeeper.
Can't wait to see it filled up with healthy babies!

Homeschooling mama to DD 3/28/06 reading.gif,  DS 2/27/10 coolshine.gif, Belle the Orange Dog 03/11, and DD babygirl.gif 10/03/2013.
Old 01-11-2006, 03:09 PM

Thanks so much for keeping this up!

User Tag List