why can't I stop eating!! lol - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 04-13-2006, 06:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know this was posted before, and I went to find it and couldnt...so I am going to post about it anyway..lol
I am so snacky....eating all the time it feels like...and I am craving high fat high protein foods. I was vegetarian for so long but since I was like 5 months pregnant I have been craving meat...like BIG..and I STILL am...meat and cheese bring it on! LOL...if I continue like this I am never gonna loose this weight I gained.anyone else feel me?

Phoenix
#2 of 7 Old 04-13-2006, 06:42 PM

This is a real normal part of the postpartem time...especially those first couple months. My baby is almost 3 months now and my ravishing appitite is starting to settle down but there were times when I would catch myself acting like an animal....practically attacking my food before it was even dead!!!(well almost!)

chicken3.gifbelly.gifwow...i'm gonna have another one!!!
#3 of 7 Old 04-13-2006, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_Mommy_4
I know this was posted before, and I went to find it and couldnt...so I am going to post about it anyway..lol
I am so snacky....eating all the time it feels like...and I am craving high fat high protein foods. I was vegetarian for so long but since I was like 5 months pregnant I have been craving meat...like BIG..and I STILL am...meat and cheese bring it on! LOL...if I continue like this I am never gonna loose this weight I gained.anyone else feel me?

Phoenix
TOTALLY feeling you. After all the trauma to my insides I didn't have much appetite for a while. Now I'm ravenous but not much tastes good except fruit, clif bars, and Fuze drinks. I'm constantly going to the kitchen starving only to find nothing. lol

treehugger.gif Alisaynovax.gif,intactlact.gifUsed to be a fly-by-nursing1.gifcd.giffamilybed2.gif, SAHM to three slinggirl.gif, all by ribboncesarean.gif, then they grew up. mecry.gif

Now I am a WOHM, college student, single mama. praying.gif to be belly.gifbfinfant.gifcd.giffamilybed1.gif, buddamomimg1.png, to a littlebabyf.gifagain someday. stillheart.gif 

#4 of 7 Old 04-13-2006, 10:45 PM

...baby is 7 weeks today, and I'm still going strong in the munchy department. I don't even wanna know what this is doing to our grocery bill....OY! My goal this week was to cut back on the sweets. Once I have that in check, I'm going to start working on portion control.

RedOak ~ Momma to DS (8) , DS (4) , DD (3) , & DD 9/10 ~
#5 of 7 Old 04-14-2006, 03:13 AM

i am still hopelessly addicted to lime flavored lays potato chips. i can seriously eat a whole bag in 24 hours. not good, but i keep buying them. i am totally addicted. can't go to the store and walk past the chip aisle without getting more. i think i need to just eat them until they make me sick to get them out of my system. i don't know what is wrong with me???
#6 of 7 Old 04-14-2006, 05:33 PM

Yup, still on the snackwagon here, too. My particular vices are chocolate and very buttery popcorn. I have a hefty dose of each every day. :

Christine , wife of Ron , mama to Tony (4-25-03) and Maria (3-19-06) :
#7 of 7 Old 04-14-2006, 07:51 PM

Oh me too. I can't stop. And it isn't just hungry, all I want is candy, chocolate, ice cream, anything fatty. I am about 9 lbs over what I was when I started but I'm trying not to obsess about it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page