I am SO hungry all of the sudden - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 08-13-2005, 05:06 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I havent had an appetite since I got pregnant. But a little while ago I popped a vegetable lasagna in the oven and it smells sooooooo good. I wish it would hurry up and cook, I am finally hungry and something sounds good!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 08-14-2005, 09:20 AM

Yeah !!! Now I just hope you still wanted it when it got out!

Ahh yes, the pregnant appetite...
#3 of 6 Old 08-14-2005, 09:21 AM

We call that the "black hole," otherwise known as my stomach.
My DH laughs at me because I can NEVER make a decision about where to go, what to eat...you name it, I can't decide. We were driving around last weekend, the black hole opened and I NEEDED to eat right away. he kept driving around (we were looking at houses) and I was about to sound like the girl from the Exorcist if he didn't stop for lunch. He asked me what I wanted...without skipping a beat, I told him how urgently I needed to go to Bennigan's for broccoli bites. (I don't usually like broccoli, and I've never had a craving while pregnant!) He laughed and said that this must be a good pregnancy, haha!
And...yesterday I went to "tea" with some girlfriends. We had a huge lunch of high tea and ate for like two hours (I was the only preggy, hehe). Then, I drove an hour home and met my DH...where I HAD to eat again or all heck was about to break loose!
You're not alone...this must mean good, sticky baby things for us...right?
#4 of 6 Old 08-14-2005, 11:43 AM - Thread Starter

Yep I did and it was YUMMY! Too bad dinner was a flop. Once it was done I couldnt stand the smell of it

I am getting to the point where i am finally getting that all of a sudden I am super hungry feeling, but most things sound gross. But not the veggie lasagna! I wont even tell you what I cooked for dinner and then couldnt eat since it was something dumb to try and cook pregnant. Blech, it makes me queasy just thinking about it. What was I thinking?
#5 of 6 Old 08-14-2005, 12:34 PM

Glad it was yummy

I have a huge appetite this pregnancy, yesterday afternoon I has a huge plate of veggie pasta and about 3 hrs later I was baking potatoes my dh was looking all confused 'didn't you just eat?' :LOL
#6 of 6 Old 08-14-2005, 08:59 PM - Thread Starter

Yum both of those sound good. I made the mistake of going to Denny's today for french toast. Uggggg my stomach hasnt settled down yet and it was 5 hours ago.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page