Oh, a questionaire! How did I miss this thread before? Here ya go:
1. where were you raised and what was your favorite thing about it?
Bay Area, CA. I love the diversity of the people, access to diff. cultures, theatre, and the weather is pretty awesome too.
2. what is your favorite type of music/artists/bands etc?
Well, as a child of the 80's I think I'll forever be stuck there musically. Duran Duran has been and will always be my favorite band. I still plan to marry Nick Rhodes when I grow up.
Other than that, I really love Frente! although they don't exist anymore, and tend to like folky-girl-fronted bands and things that are very singable-to.
3. what is one of your life's passions?
Childbirth hands down.
4. what do you like to sing in the shower?
I pretty much never sing in the shower.
5. do you have pets, names/kinds?
Yep, 2 cats - Nigel & Atlanta Bean (10 points if you can tell me the Duran Duran connection there)
6. if money weren't an issue, what would you spend your life doing?
Hmm, I'm sure I'd be doing something to try to change the birth culture in America. I'm also interested in animal rights so something there as well. However, on the more selfish side I'd really like to travel a lot and see the world.
7. if you had to choose to lose one of the five senses, which would it be and why?
Taste maybe? Perhaps then I'd be better about eating my veggies.
8. what is your favorite thing about being pregnant?
How amazing my body is - not feeling bad about my size.
9. what is your least favorite thing about being pregnant?
10. are you feeling the baby move yet?