My DH in the bathroom - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-08-2006, 04:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am so happy! My DHis FINALLY doing my to do list I made for him last month. Right now as I am on here talking to you all, he is just getting our bathroom redone. He painted already and now is putting down linoleum! I just wanna shout. Then he plans to do painting in our living room tonight. I am so lucky. Last night he helped me pack my hospital bag. I just need to buy some healthy, non perishable snacks to go in it and make a bag of stuff for my DD and DS to play with at the hospital. I am waiting for my sterilizer to come in the mail so I can sterilize my new breastpump I got from ebay. We are now officially ebay addicts,lol. Hubby is bidding on a camcorder now, wants to get the kids on film before college. They sure do grow up fast. Sorry its so long, but I wanted to share my good news. Have a great day!!!
Dawn
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2006, 05:33 PM

woohoo for your DH doing some nesting! Send him to my house next, my DH hasn't done ANYTHING to prepare for this baby, and its freaking me out!

~Rebecca~
mama to a sweet girl , & 4 silly boys

Old 03-08-2006, 05:38 PM

YAY! that is awesome! now I gotta get mine in there! our shower needs regrouted and the bathroom needs repainted.

he painted the baby's room though, so we're getting there.

just seems like a zillion stupid things come up. he's totally into homebrewing (a new hobby) and I catch him buying books like "the joy of homebrewing" when he has a book on vaccinations to read. LOL!

also, his friend is having a "hot dog party" this weekend and its 1.5 hr. drive away in the country. pretty much shoots our saturday....

I wanna be like "dang it people, quit enticing my husband with stupid crap, he has work to do!!"

I can't complain though. He is all gung ho for me to do my hypnobirthing relaxation CD every night. He's like "you really have to do that. you do your relaxation while I clean the kitchen." SCORE!!!
XOXO
B

mama to Milena Anjali (4/26/06) and Vincent Asher (4/13/09) ~ married to the love of my life since 2002.
Old 03-08-2006, 06:46 PM

Nice! Isn't it awesome when the honey-do list gets crossed off? Love that.

SAHM to Guinevere (04/05/06) and Eowyn (02/13/09)
Old 03-08-2006, 07:06 PM

My dh totally surprised me last week. After 7 months of me doing almost 100% of initiating work for the pregnancy, he out of nowhere told me that he had called painters and set up appts for them to come give us an estimate! And yesterday I found out he was planning to call pediatricians today to get appts to meet them! Don't get me wrong, he's an awesome dh, I think the impending baby just has had him caught in the headlights.
Old 03-08-2006, 09:58 PM

mystic2mom said
my new breastpump I got from ebay.

Is your breastpump a brand new never used breast pump?
Because a lot of breast pumps are only made for single users and it's best not to buy a used breast pump. Just checking because a lot of people don't realize the risks they take using a used pump unless it's hospital grade where they replace the parts.

Allison

User Tag List