okay, this has gone on long enough... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 03-15-2006, 11:42 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I really want this baby now. I am not tired of being pregnant or miserable or any of that stuff that is so common to hear from any pregnant woman as far along as me. But I just want to hold her. Now I am just playing the waiting game. Everything is basically done and waiting...like me. I'm sorry for the whine this morning, but I just feel huge this morning...and really would rather carry her around in a sling and snuggle than to hold her in any longer. hahah KWIM?

So, any full moon babies last night?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 03-15-2006, 01:21 PM

I'm right there with you! I just want to see this little guy! Well that and be able to walk without saying 'ouch' with each step I am freaking miserable physically though so that makes me feel like he needs to come out SO much more. I have the essential stuff ready, but I'm now waiting on the last few diaper covers in the mail (which I probably could do without for the first week anyway).

Oh and nope nothing happened with the full moon for me! I started having a few contractions last night but I told them to go away because I need to give my house a quick clean first today That and I'm super pissy with just about everyone right now so I need to let go of this attitude issue before I go into labor

~Rebecca~
mama to a sweet girl , & 4 silly boys

#3 of 3 Old 03-15-2006, 01:49 PM

I hear ya. I have moments of... ohh, to be able to MOVE again! and, I have moments of-- I can NOT wait to meet you!

I do still have a bit I'd like to get done, so that helps.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page