Crazy Pregnant Woman!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 03-18-2006, 08:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am a crazy pg woman. I yelled at a woman walking down my street today, and yesterday. She walks by my house 5-6 times a day and talks to my dogs, who hate her. They growl and bark at her from their chain. I don't know why she keeps talking to them and I've asked her to stop cuz she gets them crazy. When being polite didn't work and I was having a bad few days, I saw her coming . When she started with my dog Peanut, who is pg also, I got out of my chair and started yelling at her. I told her it was rude to get an animal worked up over wanting to talk to it when the animal obviously hates you. Any other person can walk by and the dogs are fine, its her. My dogs just don't like her. She did it again today, I yelled again. I feel like an idiot, but if she doesn't quit, I may go crazy for real.

dawn
#2 of 3 Old 03-18-2006, 11:35 PM

We got a lot of angry pregnant ladies around here. Better not cross us I guess. I wonder why they only don't like her. She might be doing something to them when your not there. Crazy lady. :

Cathy toddler.gifMama to James(6)coolshine.gifand Maggie Mae (1)luxlove.gif Wife to Daveguitar.gif

And 3rdtri.gif with #3 bigeyes.gif Due in August 2013!!!

#3 of 3 Old 03-19-2006, 02:04 AM - Thread Starter

I figure she is on drugs or something. My dogs are never out if I'm not around. I breed them and they are my babies as much as my kids are, so I'm protective. She looks cracked out, stumbly, loud and them mumbly, not able to focus. Its scary to be alone during the day here, cuz it seems my whole town is on meth We moved to a different part of our town to avoid it and now ppl go down the little alley by our house night and day, and they all look stoned. Glad my dogs do bark at ppl if they are inside and ppl walk too close. They may be tiny in size, but the are protective of us too. My pg dog bit someone when she was younger cuz he was threatening my dd. Good dog!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page