Big Baby! Big pain! Big Whine! Big vent! In need of big love~ - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 03-26-2006, 05:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I went to the doctors wednesday with another list of complaints. I have been miserable for the past 3-4 weeks. I apologized to my doctor for being so whiney...But I am so UNCOMFORTABLE I can't stand it. I am basically on bed rest not by doctors orders but by neccessity. I am huge. I mean so big I can't breathe well, walk for more than 5 minutes at a time, bend forward, clean, nothing! I have to ride the little scooters at the store because I can't walk. I have no energy and it's an effort just to exsist. And I am sure after reading this big pity fest you too will be sick of my whinning!

She measured the baby and told me she is going to be both tall and over 10 pounds. Now granted this is from measuring me with a measuring tape and using her hands to feel the baby and measure her spine. She believes she is already about 9 1/2 lbs. Her head is on a ligament over a nerve which is causing me sick pain. Her butt is stuck in my diaphram which is causing my shortness of breathe and I have been having bh contractions for the past 3 days. I have heartburn so bad I can breathe fire.

Really I am sorry to sound so down but I just want to cry all the time. I feel like I am being beat up from the inside out. Everyone keeps telling me I am in the final stretch hang in there but I feel like I am losing it...I'm 38wks and I am close! But not close enough! Please send me some love and good vibes, I really need it! Tina~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 03-26-2006, 10:23 PM

Poor baby, I'm sending you love, and am completely sympathetic! It's hard, but hang in there, not much longer!!!!

Marian
#3 of 8 Old 03-26-2006, 11:06 PM

Here's a hug:
and some love:
#4 of 8 Old 03-26-2006, 11:25 PM

((((Tina))))) I wish I knew just the right comforting thing to say... Prayers comin' your way! ~sandi
#5 of 8 Old 03-27-2006, 08:09 AM

#6 of 8 Old 03-27-2006, 12:22 PM

Oh Tina! Whine away!! I tell ya, what we mommies go through!!!! I hope your babe comes VERY soon!! Sending love, hugs, and labor vibes from neighboring Chandler!!!

Kerri

Wife to Kevin (8-1-98)
: Proud Momma to Katelyn (4-02), Calvin (4-06), and Ashley (7-08) :
#7 of 8 Old 03-27-2006, 12:25 PM

Can you try acupuncture? Its been my saving grace... the baby is finally in a good position and not on any nerves and my swelling is decresing. There is even a diaphragm release that they can do to help you breath easier.

I hope you feel better soon!

#8 of 8 Old 03-27-2006, 12:55 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you ladies for the love and support. I tell you if it weren't for my hubby I would not make it through this pregnancy sane. He completely takes over when he gets home at night from work. He cares for our son, cleans the house, lets me go lay down while he tends to everything and still finds time to rub my back and feet. He has been wonderful in the face of my miserableness...I want to do something special for him. I was thinking of a daddy present from his little girl after she is born and maybe a gift certificate for a massage from me. Any ideas? I really want it to be personal and filled with love. Tina~

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page