Lily Padz anyone? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 32 Old 05-31-2006, 09:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
boy, this thread really has veered off topic, but wanted to put my 2 cents in w/the lilipadz. i've been using them for about 2 weeks now, only during the day and using the lana ekstras at night. if you're a leaker, expect to leak from the lp, too. the stick doesn't always stick and milk runs out the sides, but i am a super soaker. i soak the lana ekstras at night, too, and sometimes soaks through clothing.
#32 of 32 Old 06-01-2006, 01:20 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkeoshian
if you're a leaker, expect to leak from the lp, too. the stick doesn't always stick and milk runs out the sides
My LP update...I'm not as enthralled with them as I originally was, though I do the bra-free option they give me. I'm having some trouble keeping them sticky enough after only using them for a week. My boss is giving me the BLIS system to try out - similar concept I think, in that it is supposed to inhibit the leaking in the first place. I'll report back...

Jessica, CNM placenta.gif+ DH geek.gif + sweet boy (4/06) jog.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page