Hi there, I'm joining in! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 08-29-2005, 10:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey mamas, just got a and am delighted. I have an April babe and a May babe and love spring babies, so I am delighted right now.

I haven't gone through a pregnancy on a non-mainstream board and I am so looking forward to it. A breath of fresh air.

Best of all wishes to all of You Mamas and those who will join us.

My head is still spinning with joy.

ND

Mama to 3 daughters, expecting #4chicken3.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 08-29-2005, 10:35 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
:LOL I love your name Naughty Dingo! and and you'll love it here. There's so much great info and wise 'n sassy mamas. I'm happily addicted Many congratulations to you! I'm due May 1 and am too giddy I like to ask, how are you feeling? This is my 1st and I am really interested to see how other mamas are gettin along. Glad you're here!

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#3 of 7 Old 08-29-2005, 11:53 PM - Thread Starter

Well, I am only about a nanosecond pregnant (My chart says 8 DPO) so few pregnancy symptoms as of yet. But, yesterday I started feeling an intense urge to pee, and I had lots of cramping. I figured this was it. Took a HPT in the middle of the night yesterday, it was neg. took one this afternoon, and it was positive. This is similar to what I experienced with my last pregnancy except that I didn't have the urge to pee until about 14 DPO, and this is also totally different from my first pregnancy. Initially my only symptom there was some brown implantation spotting around the time I was expecting my period.

How are you feeling? Good I hope

I am making plans to cook and freeze a stash of food in the upcoming week. I had long, hard nausea with both my other pregnancies and wasn't up for doing much.

Mama to 3 daughters, expecting #4chicken3.gif

#4 of 7 Old 08-30-2005, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty Dingo
Well, I am only about a nanosecond pregnant (My chart says 8 DPO) so few pregnancy symptoms as of yet. But, yesterday I started feeling an intense urge to pee, and I had lots of cramping. I figured this was it. Took a HPT in the middle of the night yesterday, it was neg. took one this afternoon, and it was positive. This is similar to what I experienced with my last pregnancy except that I didn't have the urge to pee until about 14 DPO, and this is also totally different from my first pregnancy. Initially my only symptom there was some brown implantation spotting around the time I was expecting my period.

How are you feeling? Good I hope

I am making plans to cook and freeze a stash of food in the upcoming week. I had long, hard nausea with both my other pregnancies and wasn't up for doing much.

Welcome and CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am due May 7, found out on Sunday that we are expecting. This is also my 3rd, and as you, have very sick pregnancies, so I'm also very nervous!!! :LOL I think I will have to do your idea also and start freezing some stuff. :LOL Good luck to you, and look forward to being due date buddies with you!!!

Busy Mama to three beautiful girls and loving wife to my hubby
#5 of 7 Old 08-30-2005, 01:45 AM

Congratulations ND!
#6 of 7 Old 08-30-2005, 10:18 AM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I am also on my 3rd(a big suprise!!) I love the idea of cooking fresh food and freezing it,I am going to do that too
I woke up at 5 this mornig starving hungry,ignored it,went back to sleep and woke up nauseous!!! so in future I am going to get up and eat.Hey I have an excuse right!!! :LOL

Natasha,Mum to many.
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill
#7 of 7 Old 08-30-2005, 01:04 PM

Congrats ND! I hope you get a break from the pg sickness this time!!

C ~ mama to (16), (13), (9) (5)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page