So....let's get to know each other a bit!! - Page 4 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#91 of 93 Old 12-05-2005, 10:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Better late than never, eh?!

1. How old are you? 33
2. How many children (if any) do you already have? none but my furry feline friends!
3. Are you married, partnered, single? married (1 1/2 yrs, together for 5)
4. Were you TTC or is this pregnancy a surprise? TTC, although surprising that it worked the first time we tried (fingers crossed for such luck next time around!)
5. What kind of birth are you planning? birthing center with CNM, as natural as possible
6. Do you WOH, SAH, WAH (or some combo of the three)? Will that change after this baby is born? SAH, we moved across the country in July
7. Where do you live? (Be as vague/specific as you want to be) Washington state (orig from upstate NY)
8. How did you find MDC and how long have you been here? from an internet buddy, just joined after lurking a couple of times
9. Do you/will you cloth diaper? yes, absolutely. I bought samples of several types (fuzzi bunz, Wonderoos, Rumpsters). Ideally, I'd like to spend less than I would on disposables, but I can see how easy it is to spend tons on all of those cute diapers! I do like the convenience of the AIOs, though - I plan to do more research here.
10. Were you raised AP/NFL? OK, had to look this one up - Attachment Parenting/Natural Family Living - still not sure exactly what that means, though. Anyhow, my Mom BF'd me until she was pg with my sister, CD'd us, ground up natural food for us, SAH until we were in school, was a nature hike leader and LLL member... guess that's pretty crunchy for the early 70s
11. Do you/will you co-sleep? We plan to get a co-sleeper to attach to the bed for the first ~ 6 months. After that, we'll see. Don't want to discourage #2...
12. What is your favorite smiley? Uhh, not so familiar with these ones, but I like : : and

L'lee reading.gif ~ C geek.gif ~ E broc1.gif May, 2006 ~ Rjoy.gif12/29/2011nocirc.gif goorganic.jpg ecbaby2.gif homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#92 of 93 Old 12-05-2005, 10:39 PM

1. How old are you? 24, 25 on 12/31
2. How many children (if any) do you already have? 3
3. Are you married, partnered, single? married
4. Were you TTC or is this pregnancy a surprise? big surprise!
5. What kind of birth are you planning? Will have lots of ptl, so this one has to be a hospital birth.
6. Do you WOH, SAH, WAH (or some combo of the three)? Will that change after this baby is born? SAH. Was going back to work as all three are in school now, but this changes everything.
7. Where do you live? (Be as vague/specific as you want to be) Kentucky
8. How did you find MDC and how long have you been here? Linked from looking at the Mothering magazine site.
9. Do you/will you cloth diaper? going to try, dh hates cloth
10. Were you raised AP/NFL? Nope, not at all
11. Do you/will you co-sleep? Will co-sleep for a while.
12. What is your favorite smiley? :cop:
#93 of 93 Old 12-06-2005, 12:38 AM

1. How old are you? 25
2. How many children (if any) do you already have? ds(6),dd(2)
3. Are you married, partnered, single? Married
4. Were you TTC or is this pregnancy a surprise? No very unplanned!
5. What kind of birth are you planning? Homebirth
6. Do you WOH, SAH, WAH (or some combo of the three)? Will that change after this baby is born? Already SAH
7. Where do you live? (Be as vague/specific as you want to be)North Island, New Zealand
8. How did you find MDC and how long have you been here? Cant remember, baby brain!
9. Do you/will you cloth diaper? Washing Machine recently broke down and have been generously given disposables for dd and have been secretly enjoying the convenience if them.
10. Were you raised AP/NFL? Mostly, although there is a lot I do now that my mum wishes she had done. Its great to have a mum who doesnt encourage CIO.
11. Do you/will you co-sleep? Yes
12. What is your favorite smiley?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page