Mothering Forum banner

????????q

1K views 31 replies 28 participants last post by  radicalmama 
#1 ·
I just need to get this out I feel so broken hearted right now and so depressed and so alone I just feel like I am going to have a nervous
break down and there isn't anyone here to comfort me or who cares........
Dh just told me that basically he doesn't love and doesn't know if
he ever can love me again................I feel so alone and I am hurting
so bad my whole body is shaking and I don't think I can deal with this
I don't even think I am going to be able to take care of my kids IDK what
to do I just I have no money and no where to go and what am I supposed
to do?????????????????? Sorry to bring all of you down I just need to get
some of this hurt out and I don't have anyone that I can call.

#27 ·
ellymay

I am so sorry to hear about your situation.

I know all too well what it is like to have someone who is upset for some reason, that you may not even have anything to do with, turn around and hurt you the worst they possibly could (my mom did this to me my whole life until 3 months ago when I finally put my foot down) just to make themselves feel better. This is at least what it sounds to me like your dh did. I hope you are feeling a little better every day and that soon the hurt will not be as severe.

#29 ·
OMG ellymay, I am so sorry that you are going through this.
I agree that the PPs have dispensed some great advice. We are definitely here for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers mama. Please continue to take good care of youself and your little ones. You do not deserve this disrespect. I pray for a healthy resolution to this hurt. Many hugs and much, much love,

mamacatsbaby

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.