How are you supposed to watch your step when you can't see your feet? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-13-2006, 02:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We are moving this weekend this weekend so I had to go to the gas/water place to move our services over yesterday. As I was walking in I tripped over one of those curb things you park behind and totally busted it. I just didn't see the stupid thing! I didn't hurt my belly or anything, just my knees, hands, and pride. My knees are all scraped up and were bleeding and they still hurt like heck. These two men came rushing out of the place to see if I was ok. It was so embarassing! It is making it really hard to pack too, because I can't bend over or get down on my knees very easily. Just a psa, everyone be careful and watch out for those sneaky curbs!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2006, 08:25 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I know how you feel. A couple of months ago when DH and I went to the DMV I somehow, someway fell out of the bus as I was getting off. Scraped up my hands, freaked out my hubby, but it was actually pretty funny. Instinctively turned sideways as I was falling to protect the belly. The messed up part is that I could see my feet perfectly fine and was not the waddle worm I am now.

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

Old 04-13-2006, 08:40 PM

Aw, sorry you're all scraped up! Hope you heal quickly... this is getting awkward! LOL
Old 04-14-2006, 12:59 AM

Aww poor mama! Thanks for the reminder-I almost bit it going down my stairs the other day and even had my 1 year old by the hand......

User Tag List