Happy 2 months birthday Finley! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 04-22-2006, 01:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Im a few days late but I just realized that our first "May" baby Finn just turned two months!!!!
Happypants are you arond these days?
I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS- Finn has come such a long way! He looks so different in his latest pics, far cry from the supertiny lil thing he was when he came into this world. Im so happy for both of you!
Way to go baby Finn!

Happy mama to my four girls S 8.15.02 , L 04.25.06 (gone at 36 weeks ) and L 3.10.07.And another rainbow! Baby C has arrived 10.26.10!
#2 of 5 Old 04-22-2006, 09:51 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Happy Birthday baby Finn! :

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#3 of 5 Old 04-22-2006, 10:57 PM

thanks, guys!! i can't believe my baby is already 2 months old! it's been a long, hard, crazy journey so far, but we have been soooo lucky. finn has a little more learning about breastfeeding to do, and then he can come home! it seems like it's coming up so soon, and like it will never come, all at the same time.

i've been lurking lately here at the ddc. i don't make a whole lot of time for the internet these days, and keeping his blog up takes a lot out of me, but i'm getting really excited for all of y'all and trying to keep up with who's had their babies. (and besides just being interested in that, i am planning on participating in whatever maybabies 06 thread that gets started in life with a babe, since i'll have to adjust his age for the first year or two and all the february babies are doing things at two months that he might not do for another three months!)

anyway, thanks for thinking of us...i'm watching you closely!
#4 of 5 Old 04-23-2006, 08:23 AM

s happypants. You are so courageous! I am so glad to hear things are going well for you & Finn. We all think of you often.

Happy mama of four Wild Things
"And now," cried Max "let the wild rumpus begin!"
#5 of 5 Old 04-23-2006, 11:41 AM

to HP and little Finn!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page