It just seems so far away... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 04-25-2006, 06:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
All these people having babies THIS month! It feels like mid-to-end of May is taking an eternity.
#2 of 10 Old 04-25-2006, 08:44 PM

It's hard, isn't it?
I remember when I was due with Blake, April 16, and by the end of March I was SURE I was the only one still pregnant on the due date board.
#3 of 10 Old 04-25-2006, 09:29 PM

Yup... last two pgs I was due the 26th and 25th of the month so I knew I was having a baby that month and not the month before. This time, who knows?
#4 of 10 Old 04-25-2006, 10:32 PM

Yeah. I'm due 13-15, but it's my first, so I'm not really expecting anything to happen before the very end of the month.

On the one hand I'm so ready, on the other hand, I'm really prepared to be pregnant for at least another month.

Really wishing though that I could magically have this baby tomorrow so it doesn't have to be in the middle of the semester.
#5 of 10 Old 04-26-2006, 01:43 AM

I totally feel this way. My due date went from June 10 to May 12 then BACK to June 6. For awhile we were totally set on May 12 and then I find out it's back to June..it's like "Huh? A whole month longer?!" For the most part I feel like time is flying by (I mean, May 1st is next Monday already! ) but then again I'm like "Ahhhh...I CANNOT WAIT for this baby to get here!!!"

The beginning of June just can't get here fast enough!
#6 of 10 Old 04-26-2006, 07:29 AM

Me tooooooo!!!! Every morning I wake up hoping this day will be the day. For so many reasons I want this baby to come NOW! And, it doesn't help when everyone I see keeps asking if I'm in labor yet?, any cx?, calling me on the phone daily, etc. It's driving me

Happy mama of four Wild Things
"And now," cried Max "let the wild rumpus begin!"
#7 of 10 Old 04-26-2006, 09:52 AM

My edd's not until May 24, and I'm hoping he waits until at least May 20 as that's when my mom will be here to help. DH is superbusy with work training right now, so it would just make my life a lot less complicated. I might be the only one, though. LOL!

Last time, my ds was at the end of his birth club, too. It does make it seem like a long time when others have much earlier due dates and then have their babies a little early.
#8 of 10 Old 04-26-2006, 10:24 AM

I can't believe how many people have had babies already! My EDD is May 29th (with my first, no less), so I may be pregnant looooooong after you other ladies have given birth (we've always kind of expected this would be a June baby).

Actually all the new arrivals lately have me freaking out that it's going to happen WAY TOO SOON. We still have so much to do and so many details to arrange...and now, with babies making their appearances left and right, I keep worrying that maybe she will come early and we won't have anything done!
#9 of 10 Old 04-26-2006, 10:34 AM

hey, try hanging out at May 31st! But my first two were 36 and 39 weeks so I'm not expecting to hang on that long. But sometimes i feel like i will. it does seem a long time off.....
#10 of 10 Old 04-26-2006, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCVeg
I can't believe how many people have had babies already! My EDD is May 29th (with my first, no less), so I may be pregnant looooooong after you other ladies have given birth (we've always kind of expected this would be a June baby).

Actually all the new arrivals lately have me freaking out that it's going to happen WAY TOO SOON. We still have so much to do and so many details to arrange...and now, with babies making their appearances left and right, I keep worrying that maybe she will come early and we won't have anything done!
I'm gonna bet you have a June baby!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page